421-430

Chapter 421 Song Ying's Shot

Came all the way to the factory, just in time for work to enter the workshop.

Although it was already autumn, the weather did not tend to get colder. He rode a bicycle to the factory early in the morning, but it made Lin Yin sweat profusely.

Lin Yin came to her workstation, first wiped the sweat from her head, and then put on her work cap and mask, ready to work.

At this time, Director Lu came over and called Lin Yin: "Come with me."

The machines in the workshop were too noisy. Director Lu specially called Lin Yin outside the workshop to talk and asked her, "I will be going tonight. The training has begun. Director Fang has a special opinion to sort out an old warehouse in the factory, with blackboards on the walls and light bulbs on the roof. We will wait for the training to start after dinner in the evening... How are you preparing here? ?"

Although Director Lu valued and admired Lin Yin very much, but after all, Lin Yin's age is here, only seventeen years old!

This is a large-scale training for the whole factory. If this girl causes any trouble, will Director Fang's painstaking efforts be in vain?

Seeing that the training was about to start tonight, Director Lu was nervous for Lin Yin, afraid that Lin Yin had made a temporary mistake, that he would fail Director Fang's painstaking efforts and ruin the girl's own future.

The training of the whole factory, everyone's eyes are fixed on her, saying that it is the cusp of the storm, but it is not an exaggeration. In this case, a tiny error can be magnified into a very serious error.

Although Director Lu cherishes Lin Yin's talent, he is also afraid that young people will be ignorant and insecure. If a small mistake affects the future work development, it will be a big loss.

Compared to Director Lu's worries and nervousness, Lin Yin, the client, seemed extremely calm and calm.

"Don't worry, Director, I'm not a novice when it comes to training. When I was working in the production team, I trained the educated youth in agricultural knowledge, and later in the county, I trained the people in the production teams in the farming know-how. I have been preparing for this training for several days tonight, and I have already made a plan, as long as no one maliciously disturbs, this training will be successfully completed!" Lin Yin comforted Director Lu.

Director Lu laughed: "I am here to comfort you, why is it you who comforts me now? Well, that's it."

After saying this, Director Lu remembered something and said, "No one dares to make trouble. The trouble is, this is a notice written by the factory director himself, and the training organized by himself. No one in the factory dares to oppose the factory director."

Lin Yin replied: "Then the training tonight will be carried out smoothly, Director, you can rest assured. I'm done."

"Okay! You're young, but you're very brave! Little girl, behave well, a great future is waiting for you!" Director Lu encouraged Lin Yin a few words, and then let Lin Yin go back to the workshop.

After being complimented by Director Lu, Lin Yin returned to her workstation and started work.

After half a day of work, Lin Yin came to the abandoned warehouse in the factory to help the staff from the logistics department clean the training room.

The old warehouse has been cleaned, the rubbish has been thrown out, the dust has been removed, a large space has been vacated, and a lot of chairs and small stools have been placed... A light bulb hangs from the beam. A blackboard hung on the wall behind the makeshift podium.