111-120

Chapter 111 Take them to work

"Grandpa Captain, wait a moment, I'll go get my luggage." Lin Yin said, jumping out of the bullock cart.

Seeing this, the three female educated youths who stayed on the ox cart started to talk about it: "How come the people in the production team live in the town?"

"She can live in the town with a rural household registration. We still have urban household registration. Come and live in the town..."

"I heard that the countryside is full of mud, and when it rains, you can't walk on the road... If you don't say anything else in the town, the road is definitely better than the village..."

Lin Yin walked towards the family courtyard , while listening to the discussions of several female educated youths in the ox cart, until they walked far enough to hear the voices of those discussions.

After arriving at Aunt Qin's house and packing some clothes, Lin Yin said goodbye to Aunt Qin: "Auntie, the ox cart from the production team is waiting outside the gate, so I'll go back to the village. You and Aunt Cui should take care of your health.

Aunt Qin sighed: "As soon as you leave, we don't know when we will see each other. I didn't tell you before because I was afraid that you would not live in a safe place. In fact, the leaders of Commune Primary School planned to let me move out last month . This house belongs to the public family. Yanzi doesn't teach here, so the house will be distributed to other staff..."

Lin Yin knew that after Qin Yan was transferred, Aunt Qin couldn't live here, but she didn't expect the Gongshe Primary School to be here. Start chasing people so quickly.

"Did Sister Yanzi find a good place for you in the county?" Lin Yin asked with concern.

Aunt Qin nodded: "I've already found the place to live, I'll pack my luggage when I go back, and just buy a ticket to go to the county seat. Auntie just doesn't worry about you..."

Lin Yin smiled: "Auntie, you can rest assured, I I will take care of myself, and isn't there Aunt Cui?"

Aunt Qin nodded: "Yes, Teacher Cui is still here."

Then Aunt Qin said: "I will turn back and put everything that I can't take away with Teacher Cui. There, if you are free, you can go to Mr. Cui to live for two days, the production team is tiring, you come here as a rest, and Mr. Cui can also have someone to relieve the boredom."

"Thank you, Auntie. It's just as you arranged. I have to go now. The old captain of the production team is still waiting." Lin Yin said goodbye to Aunt Qin, and left in a hurry. open.

It was too late to say goodbye to Aunt Cui, but the old captain was okay to say that it was mainly the three female educated youths in the bullock cart, which were difficult to deal with. She had better hurry up.

When I was free, I asked for leave to visit Aunt Cui in town. It was the same.

Lin Yin quickly walked out of the gate of the family courtyard with her bag in her hand. When she returned to the ox cart, the three female educated youths had already quieted down.

The old captain leaned against the ox cart with a gloomy face, smoking a dry cigarette.

Obviously, the old captain just got angry and suppressed the three female educated youths, so no matter how dissatisfied the three female educated youths were, they were so frightened that they didn't dare to say anything.

Lin Yin climbed onto the ox cart, sat down, and then said to the old captain, "Grandpa Captain, you can go." The old captain put away the cigarette stick and sat on the ox cart, then he raised his whip and started driving.