21-30

Chapter 21 Sixty cents

It's not Lin Yin's pretense, but she came back to town for the first time today, and she didn't have time to inquire about the market in a hurry. How could she, a soul-piercing person, know the price of radishes in this era!

Originally, she planned to change these vegetables for some clothes and go back to spend the winter, but looking at this handsome and indifferent tough guy in front of her, she couldn't say anything about changing clothes.

It's okay to give money, but if you have money, you still worry about not being able to buy clothes? Besides, the production team is free after the autumn harvest, and she can always find another opportunity to come back to town. Next time she will find someone to change her clothes.

I just heard the cold and magnetic voice of the man in front of him saying: "The radish and cabbage in the market are all one cent per pound, plus a vegetable ticket. If I don't have a ticket, I will pay two cents per pound."

Then the man lifted the cloth bag with the radish and cabbage into it. He got up and weighed it: "It's about 20 jin, so it's 30 jin. I'll give you 60 cents."

Then the man took out a stack of money from his trousers pocket, and handed it to Lin. Yin.

Lin Yin hurriedly took the money, secretly thinking, this person is not only good-looking, but also not bad for money!

It was twice the normal market price, and he estimated some more weight, as well as the stack of money in his hand... tsk tsk! Isn't this the local tyrant of this era!

There is still such a number one person in Linjiang Town!

Lin Yin carefully pocketed the money, and when he came back to his senses, the man had already walked away with a cloth bag of vegetables.

Lin Yin subconsciously stared at the man's back for a while. The white shirt was really good, the green military pants, and the green Jiefang shoes. The style of the clothes was limited by the age, but they were very neat and particular. When he was standing in front of her to buy vegetables, she could faintly smell the soapy fragrance on the clothes...

and the people in rough clothes all over the street. In comparison, the man's clothes are already top-notch!

Suddenly, Lin Yin remembered something, and quickly chased after the man.

The man came out of the alley, fixed the cloth bag on the back seat of the bicycle, and was ready to ride away.

"Comrade! Wait a minute!" Lin Yin stopped him loudly.

The man's good-looking eyebrows were raised, and he glanced at Lin Yin: "What's the matter?"

Lin Yin pointed to the cloth bag containing the vegetables, and smiled: "This... you can't take it away. It's still useful.

" There are more patches on her cloth bag than on her clothes, but it is an object, and she will use this cloth bag to pack vegetables next time she comes to town to sell vegetables!

The man frowned slightly and seemed impatient, so he rode a bicycle over and vacated the cloth bag. Where is the food?

But the man's self-discipline is good, and his tone of speech is quite calm: "The teacher's family home of the commune primary school, the fourth door of the third row of the house, you go there, I will vacate the cloth bag and return it to you."

Lin Yin responded: "Thank you." It's not that she is so stingy that she can't bear to even have a rag bag, but she is so poor now that she and Xiaoxia are too rare to even have a quilt with several holes broken. A complete bag.