61-70

Chapter 61 Meeting is Destiny

I just don't know what car this man is out of. Passenger car, or truck?

It happened that the man was sitting and waiting for the wontons to be served on the table. Although he was anxious, he was helpless.

Lin Yin took the opportunity to chat up with him: "Brother, are you the driver of the car?" The

man glanced at Lin Yin, and when he saw that she was just a dirty little girl, he didn't think much about it and replied, "Yes, I am The driver of the provincial transportation company."

He only spoke to him when this rural girl rarely saw the workers in the city and felt curious.

Lin Yin cooperated very well and put on an expression like he had never seen the world: "Brother, you are really amazing! I have grown up so much, and I have never seen a car!"

"That's it! We The trucks of the transportation company usually run between cities, and they rarely go to the countryside except to deliver grain to the grain stations in the countryside." The man replied with a dashing air.

Lin Yin admired again: "The people in the city are really amazing! You can drive around in a big car... Oh, by the way, big brother, what kind of things do you usually transport in sports cars?" The man replied: "We can transport things. There are too many! The raw materials needed by the factories in the city, the goods produced by the factories, and other coal, mines, etc. are all shipped by our transportation company."

Lin Yin became more and more curious: "Brother, have you ever pulled coal?"

The man hurriedly said: "I don't pull coal, it's dark, it's so black that the car is dyed everywhere. I originally shipped goods to the factory, but no, there aren't enough trucks to transport food, so I'm here to help. "

Lin Yin continued to ask: "You deliver goods to the factories in the city? Are there any factories in the city? Today, I heard the salesperson from the supply and marketing cooperative say that there are food factories in the city, right?" The man nodded: "The city's There are so many factories, besides food factories, there are textile factories, machinery factories, printing and dyeing factories, power plants that generate electricity... There are so many!"

Lin Yin pretended to have never seen the world again, and exclaimed in admiration: "The factories in the city That's a lot!"

At this time, the wonton ordered by the man was cooked, and the waiter brought it to the table.

The man started to eat. Before eating, he did not forget to tease Lin Yin: "Little girl, when you have time, let your family take you into the city to see it. It is better than staying in the countryside for a long time!"

Lin Yin nodded seriously: "I have to find a way to go to the city."

Although the poor and lower-middle peasants in the countryside are the most glorious, but in this era, the most popular are the workers!

Workers are paid and receive food supplies every month, and their jobs can be inherited by their children. It can be said that as long as you enter the factory and become a regular worker, you are equivalent to an iron rice bowl. Not only will you not be hungry in this life, but your children's work will also be solved along the way!

Lin Yin felt that if she could go to the city and work as a worker, it would be better than earning work points in the countryside.

However, staying in the countryside is not without its advantages.