531-540

Chapter 531

Could it be that in my mother's heart, his young son is not as important as two dogs?

So at this moment, when Lin Yin questioned Chen Damei about the two dogs, Chen Damei just wanted to deny it, but Wu Peng shook the matter one by one.

Chen Damei was dismantled by her son who had worked so hard to raise her, and she immediately became furious. According to Wu Peng's head, she was two chestnuts!

Wu Peng's head hurt from being knocked by these two chestnuts, he didn't even bother to eat his food, he opened his mouth and burst into tears.

Chen Damei was upset by Wu Peng's crying, and according to Wu Peng's head, there were two chestnuts: "Cry, cry, cry, you know how to cry! Go to the house for me!"

Wu Peng entered the house reluctantly.

Then Chen Damei officially aimed at Lin Yin, with a bitter irony: "If you don't go to the technical school to find that kid, I can't let the dog bite you. To put it bluntly, you are not ashamed, and you have learned from your mother. , when you see a man, you will rush up and post it, if there is a mother, there must be a daughter, and I think you will also have an illegitimate daughter at that time!"

Lin Yin, who has lived for three generations, has long passed the age of impetuousness. , Being scolded by Chen Damei like this, I am not annoyed. Just thinking about how to ask about the exam registration next.

But he didn't want Lin Xiaozhu's juvenile temperament, after listening to Chen Damei's scolding words, he couldn't hold his breath, and he would go back with an angry scolding: "It was clearly your fault, why did you bite Lin Yin instead? Lin Yin is bigger than your eldest daughter Wu Ru. I don't know how many times better! Don't think that we don't know what Wu Ru has done, but I heard clearly what you said to Wu Ru in the room last time

! "You bastard, what nonsense are you talking about! Look I didn't cut your mouth with a knife! You fell in love with the little bastard Lin Yin, you can go wild, don't keep your mouth shut and take our little Ru."

Lin Xiaozhu was annoyed: "What? Wild or wild, mad woman, keep your mouth clean!"

Chen Damei's sharp voice rose sharply: "Yo! I'm talking about it! You two are either you looking for me or I'm looking for you, I don't know how many dirty things have been done! You are allowed to do it, but I am not allowed to say it. Now? I'm going to say it out loud today, to let everyone know how shameless the boy of Lin Dahe's family is!"

Lin Xiaozhu was completely annoyed, and raised his fist to beat Chen Damei. Fortunately, Liu Hongying arrived in time, hugged Lin

Xiaozhu's arm, and scolded, "Isn't it shameful enough? You go home for me!"

He tried to give Lin Xiaozhu a color, and Lin Xiaozhu had to go home full of anger.

Every time Chen Damei quarrels, she has to step on the other side completely under her feet, and she will not give up if the other side is not completely injured. I would rather she bear the burden of all the people in the world, and resolutely refuse to let the people of the world bear her.

Therefore, although Liu Hongying was replaced at this moment, Chen Damei did not intend to give up, and directly mocked: "Some people run around every day to participate in other people's household chores, but I didn't expect that their family was smoky, and they raised a son. Before I was sixteen, I started messing with women!"

Chen Damei made up her mind today, not only to trample Lin Yin to death, but also to scold Lin Xiaozhu, a bastard, before she dares to go wild!