741-750

Chapter 741 Two suitcases

If you think about it, it's right. Those who can spend 13 million to buy a ginseng are definitely not weak. Buyers themselves are naturally regulars in high-end clubs.

As a person who has died three times and lived in this world for the fourth time, Lin Yin still has the courage to deliver money.

The other party's main target is ginseng, so she shouldn't be interested in the person who helped to find ginseng.

Therefore, Lin Yin said that on the night of the agreement, Jian Cong lightly went to the clubhouse agreed with the ginseng man alone.

In today's modern age, she is a young girl who just graduated, and she still does these things behind her parents' backs. Even if she wants to find a reliable person to accompany her, she can't find it!

Thinking that as long as she handed over the ginseng, she would get 13 million immediately, so she gathered up the courage to go to the clubhouse and find the room agreed by the other party.

The transaction process is very simple, and it is indeed the same as what the other party said, one-handed delivery and one-handed payment.

She handed the packaged ginseng to the other party, and the other party gave her the money. Before she could see what the buyer sitting on the sofa looked like, the deal was done.

It's just... What Lin Yin never expected was that the other party gave her two large suitcases—cash!

What era is this? You can use a mobile phone to log in to an app to transfer money instantly. People don't even bother to carry their bank cards with them. The buyer even gave her two large suitcases of cash!

When Lin Yin came out of the room with the cash in the two heavy suitcases, she still felt a little erratic. The cash in the two suitcases is now hers? Are you dreaming?

No, she can't just walk down the street with two big suitcases of cash in such a grand manner, she has to find a place to put the two suitcases in the space quickly.

However, is it too late? Why did she feel like someone was following him behind her?

She came out of that room and was already being watched in such a short time?

Lin Yin felt a panic in her heart, her pace quickened, she wanted to find a bathroom or a hidden corner or something, and hurriedly threw the two suitcases into the space.

As long as she doesn't have a suitcase in her hand, she can figure out a way to disguise herself, and she should be able to get rid of the person following her, right?

While walking briskly along the corridor, a person suddenly approached her face. As Lin Yin walked briskly, she paid attention to the person behind her who was staring at her. One of them accidentally bumped into the person walking towards her. full!

Just as she was about to apologize, the person she bumped into had already recognized her: "Lin Yin? Why are you here?"

Lin Yin looked up, and saw He Yuanchen, a very similar face, which made her in a hurry to stop Carefully took him as He Xun: "Take me to a safe place, I'm being watched !" He Yuanchen was slightly stunned, but the two large suitcases in her hands were too conspicuous, he quickly to understand what happened.

"Come with me." He Yuanchen took her to the depths of the corridor.

After getting on the big boat He Yuanchen, the person who followed him just now should be able to restrain himself?