301-310

Chapter 301 What Is Really Smart

Lin Wei again gritted his teeth:. "Sister a woman to earn so much money, when I grow up, be sure to also earn so much money, so no matter how much money I will be with interest also"

Xiao Xia tsk tsk twice and teased: "I didn't see it, you can still have such a backbone."

Lin Wei was looked down upon by his sister, and felt very uncomfortable, snorted coldly, and stopped talking.

Xiaoxia didn't talk to Lin Wei anymore, but looked at Lin Yin and asked, "Sister, you said that you paid a year's salary in advance to finance the tuition for one semester. That semester is only half a year, and the semester in the second half of the year will be paid in advance. Tuition, what are you going to do?"

"You clever ghost!" Lin Yin tapped on Xiaoxia's forehead, "See what you can do!" After running this and that!

"Your sister, won't I get a promotion or a salary increase when I enter the factory?" Lin Yin said, "Within half a year, my salary will definitely be increased. Your sister and I have gone to the county to give people training. Is it possible that you were still stumped by one or two hundred dollars?"

Xiaoxia gave Lin Yin a thumbs up and said with a smile, "Sister, you are amazing!"

"Okay! Stop talking nonsense to me, Hurry up and make dumplings!" Lin Yin said so, but she was very happy.

The atmosphere of this year's New Year is really very good. A few brothers and sisters gathered together, talking and laughing, how wonderful!

I hope that next year, everyone's situation will be better, life will be better, and the atmosphere of gathering together for the New Year will be better!

After the dumplings are wrapped, they are cooked and eaten, even if it is the New Year's Eve dinner this year.

After New Year's Eve, it is the first day of the new year.

On the morning of the first day of the new year, the villagers in the village will visit each other to pay New Year's greetings.

Lin Yin also took Lin Wei and Lin Xia to the village to visit the village to pay New Year's greetings to the villagers.

On the first day of the new year, no unlucky things are allowed. So the villagers just kept praising the three children, Lin Yin, Lin Wei, and Lin Xia, for being sensible and smart. As for the mother of these three children, Yang Xiu'e, the villagers didn't mention a word.

Unlucky things are not allowed to be mentioned, so auspicious things naturally have to be mentioned many times.

So Lin Yin walked down the door in the village, and I don't know how many times she was asked about her marriage with He Xun.

Everyone thinks that He Xun is a good one. Marrying He Xun, Lin Yin will be able to live without worry. Of course, such a good marriage must be well matched.

Lin Yin has been busy with all kinds of things during this period of time, and she almost forgot about He Xun's existence

. After this day, starting from the second day of the new year, it will be a New Year's greeting with relatives and friends.

There are no relatives in Lin Yin's family, and the old Lin family has long since dispersed. As soon as the matter of Yang Xiu'e happened, the relatives from Yang Xiu'e's mother's family stopped communicating. Therefore, Lin Yin was happy to relax.

On the first day of the new year, I stayed at the residence for a day. On the second day of the new year, I took Lin Wei and Lin Xia to my second uncle's house for a meal. The whole new year was over.