Everything was moving according to his plan and he was this close to caging her forever, when a marauder snatched her right from under his eyes and was about to kill the hunter, when the clever hunter escaped and planned a revenge against the marauder. Oh, what all pain had the hunter had to go through, cause the golden bird was now locked into a fort knox, where there was not a chance for the hunter to even enter alive. It was then, that he collaborated with an arch nemesis of the marauder and started making plans to kill two birds with a stone."

 His gaze turns towards Sullivan, who supplies him with his crooked smile, before he turns his attention back at me. "And guess what, the hunter finally gets his golden bird back. But the bird has been tarnished now....What to do? Hmm??" A psychotic look crosses his features. "Don't you think the bird should be punished for tarnishing herself when she was meant for the hunter??" He gives me a demented look stalking towards me. I realize he is gonna hurt me, if I'm not quick enough to divert his thoughts from me.

"H-How?" I croak. "Yo-Your ac-accent?" I imply, though I was hardly able to grasp only some part of his screwed up story. I realized one thing though. I was that bird and he was the hunter, while he referred Zacharias as the robber of his screwed up story.

"Ah yes, the accent..." he clicks his tongue. "I'm a master at personifying accents and voices. What can I say, I'm a gifted talent by birth. Don't you think such a rare talent must be awarded with the highest award?" He starts laughing at his own deranged joke.

I look at him blankly.

"I never took your husband to be so stupid." He states the word 'husband' with so much distaste. "Guess that piece of shit can never cross me when it comes to being quick witted." He winks.

I want to laugh at his face, cause he doesn't know yet what my husband is capable of. Yet I remain silent biding my time, even if it means I have to hear his codswallop talks. Cause I know Zacharias will be here soon to my rescue I just have to be quiet and bide my time. Cause, I can't do much, nor can I run with my 8 months heavily pregnant self.

"That dumb fuck thought he could knock me unconscious and marry you. But guess what? I was two steps ahead of him. I used my doppelganger that I had trained for such unfortunate incidents, to replace me in time of need. He, with the help of my men replaced me when that fucker's men had loaded my nearly bloodied body into the car." I stare at him wide eyed.

He passes a malicious grin. "So you see, that bastard could never get hold of me and after he took you away with him, I did a little digging and came across my friend here..." He nudges his chin towards Sullivan, who slaps his hand on his shoulder giving me a loathsome grin. "And  together we played a game. I disguised myself as professor Arnold who was supposed to join your college. Had to kill that guy to impersonate his disguise." I gape at him in shock as he declares his abominable acts with pride, clicking his tongue and shaking his head, faking remorse.

"I had planned it so well, even spied, stalked, and blackmailed to get you, and believe me, I was so close to snatch you from your safe haven." He lifts his fingers air quoting the word "safe haven".

"But I take it, he is not that dumb witted too. He thwarted my plans. Can you believe it, the great Kabir Khan was defeated every single time by the same man? And every time I was so close to my success. He failed my plans to have you. I had planned it so well to kidnap you from the party, but those fucking guard dogs were always there by your side and that bitch of your sister in law...Oh how many times I wanted to throttle her to death for coming in between us.

 And the last one? I had planned it so well even used his own spy device to spy on you and when I was so close to get you, that son of a bitch had already uncovered my plans and discreetly deported you back to India. I must give him that, he covered your tracks well enough. It took a week for me to realize, and when my man was finally able to get my hands on you, that devil had to come out of nowhere to your rescue."

I can't help but laugh at his agitated look. He glowers at me, his eyes filled with burning fury.

"You think this is funny huh? You think this is funny?" He crouches down and grips my hairs in a tight hold, burning my scalp, making me hiss.

"No....The fact that you thought you could win against him? Now, that is funny.." I laugh.

Suddenly, I feel a sharp sting on my cheek and taste my own blood on my tongue. I snap my head back and look at him in a horror. That dastard just backhanded me.

"What? You don't find it funny anymore?" He mocks me.

I glare at him, wiping the blood on the sleeves of my arm.

"What are you glaring at bitch? Huh? What are you glaring at? If it hadn't been for that fucker's bastard in that whoring body of yours, I would have fucked you like the whore you are.." His words send a chill down my spine as he eyes my stomach disgustingly.

And suddenly like a switch flipped inside him, he grins dementically eying me with degeneration. Something flares in his eyes. Rabid lust. I shiver involuntarily. His gaze follows my lips and settles on my chest. He licks his lips as he grazes his finger down my cheek to my lips. I try to jerk my head away, but he tightens his slimy fingers on my jaw.

With frightened gaze, I look up and find those dirty scoundrels watching the scene unfold in interest.

"You have turned into a more beautiful woman since the first time I saw you..." His eyes are heavily hooded with lust, his voice more croaky as he traces his finger down my throat before it dips into my heaving chest. The whole time me fighting and squirming against his touch.

He is an inch away from touching my chest when Sullivan speaks, "We had an agreement Kabir, until then you can't touch her." He stops and jerks away looking at him annoyingly.

"I am not doing anything." Aman mutters with a surly curl of his lips.

"Damn right. And you wont either.."

"What's the big deal anyway? I can still enjoy fucking her mouth or her ass. That way, the deal will still be intact. You will get what you want and I get what I want..." Fear pierces my heart like a shard of glass at his abominable words.

Sullivan levels Aman with a fierce and poisonous look. "If you want to fuck, pick up that dirty whore you love to fuck so much. But if you think of touching my merchandise before our deal is done I will break your fucking legs and stuff it up your shitty ass."

I breathe a sigh of relief. But the words "deal and merchandise" starts echoing in my mind. Dread fills in me seeping through my pores and before I can control, the words slip from my mouth.  "Wh-What do you mean? Wh-What deal?"

Sullivan passes a knowing smile at Kabir, his eyes glinting with evil. A smile that would make you run for the hills from the monsters that are trying to get hold of you.

"Why don't we tell her Kabir? What say? There is no way she is walking out of here, might as well share with her..." He says as if he is doing a favor on me.

Turning towards me, Sullivan quirks his lips. "You see, we made a deal. I will be having the bastard growing inside you and Kabir here gets to keep you. If its a girl, I am going to sell her and make lots of money. And if its a boy, I am going to use him against his own bastard of a father..." All color drains from my face.

"Oh what all have I done to see this day." He laughs maniacally, as I gape at them in horror. "There is no joy better than watching your enemy die a slow painful death. And soon I will be wiping out the whole Ivanov family, and then I will kill that bastard of your husband. I'm a man full of mercy and compassion you know. I won't like to see him suffer so much and I might better put him out of his misery by killing him. And you.... I am sure Kabir here has big plans for you." My face ashen at his deplorable confession.

My heart is exploding in my rib cage as I try to control my shaking limbs while I hold back my cry. No! I can't let them see my consternation. I have to be strong...I need to stay strong for the babies. I need to have complete faith in my Zacharias, that inspite of all the tracking jewelries removed from my body, he'll find me somehow before its too late. He will rescue us, or I need to find a way to get out of here.

But how??