" I'm sorry?! I'm a man who follows the path of righteous peace and justice! HOW DARE YOU MALIGN ME-" Before Monoma could get out of hand, Kaori bonked him on the head, sending him to the ground.

" I told you not to overdo it. THIS IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE!" She exclaimed. Eri popped out of her hiding place, smiling at Kaori.

" YAY! Ori-chan wins again!" Eri cheered, raising her fists excitedly. Kaori gave her a small smile before being brought back to the original point by Midoriya.

" Wait, so, why did you want Monoma to come here again?" Midoriya asked, a bit confused by the situation. Kaori cleared her throat, taking Monoma by the collar and forcing him to stand again. She reached out her pinky to Eri, the other girl happily taking hold of it.

" Eri-chan, this is one of my...friends, Neito Monoma. We want to see if he can copy your Quirk to try and teach you." Kaori introduced, smiling at the girl. Eri's eyes widened, a worried expression stealing her smile.

" W-what about you? I thought you would teach me?" Eri said, her voice cracking slightly, thinking Kaori was about to leave her. Kaori gave a reassuring smile to calm the young one's nerves, kneeling down to come eye-to-eye with Eri.

" Don't worry, I will! But with my Work Study and supplemental classes, I'm afraid I might not be able to teach you as much as I like. Think of Monoma as my substitute; when I'm not there, he'll be here to help you. You trust me, right? So, trust him." She said, turning to look up at the boy beside her. Monoma, unaware she'd had this much faith in him, put on a suitable smile, calming his chaotic personality. He knelt down, holding a hand lightly.

" Let's start over. I'm Neito Monoma and I'm Shimura's friend!" Monoma spoke calmly, surprising those around him. Eri's lips crumpled into a small, uneven frown, but she held out her hand either way.

" I'm Eri." She said, giving a nervous smile. Monoma slowly began to grow a horn, the same size as Eri's, as he copied her Quirk. He took his hand away, holding it up, trying to harness some sort of energy. He sighed, disappointingly.

" Are you able to copy it, Monoma?" Aizawa's voice was heard from behind them.

" 'fraid not, Teach. It's a Blank, just like Shimura's. Sorry, guys." Monoma said, letting his hand fall back to the ground. Kaori looked at the ground, a bit disappointed.

" Disappointing, but that's alright. We still have Kaori, luckily." Aizawa said, rubbing his head lightly. She looked up at Aizawa, realizing he wasn't alone. Present Mic stood with him, an apologetic frown appearing.

" What does blank mean?" Midoriya questioned.

" It means her Quirk works similar to your's and Shimura's. Both Quirks function as stockpilers, meaning that it's accumulating something and changing it into a form of energy. I can only copy the core nature of a Quirk, like Mr. Aizawa's or Present Mic's. I can't copy the stored up fuel." Monoma explained, standing from his position on the ground. Eri's face fell, realizing that the reason they were having so much trouble might've been her fault. She touched her horn softly, a crumpled frown growing as tears glossed over her eyes.

" I'm really sorry," Eri mustered out, a teary tone to her voice. The others looked at the girl, noticing how disappointed she looked. " It's because of me you're having a lot of trouble, and I'm sorry. It's always like this, I cause problems for everybody." Eri's tears began to grow as the others stared at her in surprise and sadness. Eri turned to Kaori, taking her pinky lightly.

" Ori-chan, you know how to take it away, don't you? Please, will you take it away? So I don't cause anymore problems?" Eri began to cry, leading Kaori's hand up to her horn. Kaori took her hand away, feeling the hallucinations creeping up on her. Eri didn't look like Eri.