II

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

She was currently laying in her bed thinking about the girl from the night before.

Beyoncé thought back to the girl at the club. She was funny-attractive-she radiated something vibrant that Beyoncé couldn't describe.

Maybe It was worth it going to that club.

"Giselle! I got you a job!" Her sister said bursting into her room. "Solo! I could have been like naked or something!" Beyonce shouted and Solange rolled her eyes.

"But are you? Nah you aren't. Anyways-guess who got you a job? Me! I! The best sister you could ever ask for." Solange said grinning.

"I didn't exactly ask for a sister." Beyoncé said mumbling.

"Oh yeah? I didn't either. I'm the older sibling remember that. I'm pretty sure I was the one who had to hear you being conceived." Solange said shuttering.

"Ew! Ew. Just-stop talking about that-what job?" Beyoncé asked sitting up. Solange sat on the edge of her bed and showed her a flyer.

"My friend is one of the managers there." Solange said grinning.

"One of? There's-multiple?" Beyoncé asked grabbing the flyer. "This is a beach club." Beyoncé said eyeing her sister. "Don't you-work here?" Beyoncé asked and her sister nodded like it was obvious.

"Yeah it is-and I do. While you're here-I want you working. And I convinced one of the managers to hire you. No interview necessary! They're short on staff this summer." Solange explained and Beyoncé nodded.

"I get that I guess..when do-when do I start?" Beyoncé asked and Solange smiled before throwing a polo t shirts and khaki shorts at her.

"Today! In like an hour. Get dressed. If I'm late-your cleaning the kitchen tonight!" Solange said before closing Beyoncés door.

"What the hell? Talk about a heads up." Beyoncé mumbled.

She was happy she now had a job-she wasn't exactly happy it was at a beach club.

.
.
.
.

"..So what's my job?" Beyoncé asked her sister as they parked outside the beach club.

"You're a newbie so you'll probably just serve people out on the beach or around the pool." Solange explained.

"If there's a beach-why is there a pool?" Beyoncé asked. "Rich people love extra stuff Giselle." Solange said as they got out of the car.

Beyoncé wasn't used to a uniform that kinda just felt like her normal clothes. So that was a plus-but she also wasn't used to serving rich people.

"Serving rich people? Woah.." Beyoncé said sarcastically.

"Their rich but it's Malibu. You'll either get old people or young trust fund babies. There's no in between." Solange explained.

She followed Solange, Beyoncé checked out the scenery-right now they were entertaining the main "club house" as solange worded it.

She saw the board of activists they offered-tennis-swimming-golf-pool? "Come on Yonce stop getting distracted." Solange said dragging Beyoncé outside again.