"Don't

"Don't... I asked you something outside but you chose to ignore me and now I am not leaving you unless we talk. So stay still until we are done with the meeting or else this time my hand won't stop making its way further." He muttered, making me look at him with disgust and hatred.

Pervert...

Ignore him, Sarah, once this project is done then you don't have to see him anymore

I turned my attention back to the meeting but my mind couldn't focus on anything that was being discussed in the meeting.

While Adrian's PA discussed a few points from Parker's side I could hardly get any words he said due to the constant tickling sensation on my skin as Adrian's fingers created low patterns on my thigh. 

No one could see what was going on under the table as it was just me and Adrian sitting at this side of the table. I was afraid knowing that my little movement could give Adrian a perfect view of my lingerie.

Finally, after a long hour of torture sitting beside Adrian, we finalized the event details and the meeting finally came to an end.

I saw everyone start collecting their stuff as they made their way out of the meeting room one by one. I continued to be glued to my seat while I bid goodbye to everyone.

Ester gave me a suspicious look but before she could question me anything I asked her to guide everyone out as I needed to have a word with Adrian.

I waited for everyone to leave the room while Adrian was staring at me intensely as his hands were grabbing my inner thigh.

Even if he removed his hands now, I wouldn't be able to get up in front of him as my skirt was too high for my likeness, and almost my whole legs along with my lingerie would get exposed...

God...

I hope that Adrian disappears from here so I can fix my skirt quickly. 

Once I was sure that everyone was out of the room, I quickly removed Adrian's hand from me and moved my chair away from him. Without wasting any second my hands hastily moved towards my skirt but before I could do it I was pulled back again towards Adrian.

"Adrian, You are crossing your limits now, Leave my hand" I shouted irritatingly as my eyes squinted at his hand.

"I wouldn't have done this Sarah but you wouldn't talk to me. This was the only way I could talk to you"

"Now tell me what the doctor said Is everything alright?" He asked softly as his hands stroked mine.

"Ohh! So now you are concerned about my whereabouts? Is this a new plan of yours to manipulate me or something?" I snapped back, completely irritated by all his drama.

"Why would I even do that? Didn't I tell you that I genuinely want to be there for you and the baby?" He replied honestly without breaking eye contact.

"It was just a normal routine checkup, the doctor just wanted to guide me regarding my diet," I replied and removed his hands from me.