I saw Ester opening her mouth to speak something but her words didn't come out as she kept looking behind my head. I immediately turned my back only to see Adrian standing there, with a concerned look on his face

"Are you fine? Why did you go to the Doctor today? You could have informed me about it." He said while walking closer to me.

"Why are you even concerned? Don't act as if you care, Mr. Parker, I know about your ridiculous idea to abort the baby. Sarah and the baby don't need you." Ester replied furiously.

I could sense the atmosphere getting tense as both Ester and Adrian were staring at each other as if they would murder each other any time soon.

Before Adrian could utter anything further I decided to interrupt them.

"I guess we should head towards the conference room, everyone is waiting for us," I spoke making both of them turn their attention towards me.

I quickly held Ester's hand and walked towards the conference room. I turned back when I saw Adrian's grey eyes burn in annoyance as they stared at me.

Both me and Ester entered the room when I saw people from both companies were already in there. I greeted everyone with a smile as I took my seat.

I saw Ester checking the projector since she would be the one giving the presentation today while I sat back and checked the necessary documents that were to be handed to the Parkers.

Minutes later, Adrian finally walked in through the door with a neutral expression which soon turned into a deadly glare when he saw Ester, who was throwing daggers at him.

I cleared my throat making their attention turn toward me

"Should we start with the meeting now?" I announced before they both turned this meeting room into a wrestling ring 

Adrian averted his gaze on the seat beside me. He stepped in my direction and took a seat beside me.

"Ester, you can go ahead and start the presentation," I spoke politely while focusing on the screen. 

Ester gave me a nod and began with her presentation. She first started by showing everyone how the whole  Resort turned out to be,

Initially, an overview of the whole property and later went ahead with the plans for the opening ceremony.

"Since the opening is on Friday we can invite influential people and important clients to stay at the Resort for the weekend. Being at the property for 2 days could create an impact on them, as people get to utilize different amenities of The Resort. This could help Amario Enterprises to build an authentic reputation in the market." Ester said as everyone nodded in agreement hearing her idea, 

The meeting continued for about forty-five minutes now and everyone has put their different opinions. I was noting down a few points on the paper when I felt a large hand on my thigh.

My body immediately tensed up and I looked down to see Adrian's hand on my right thigh. I tried to remove his hand but it didn't even budge rather he grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his.

"Don't try to move now, I am not going to leave you unless we talk" He muttered when I tried to get away from his grip.

"Leave my hand, Parker. Don't create a scene in front of our employees." I gritted in a low voice. 

Within a second he loosened his grip from my hand but his hand went back to my thigh. I slapped his hands away from me but he kept putting his hands back again and again.

"Didn't you understand what I said before? Remove your hands fr..." My voice hitched when I felt his hands moving up towards my upper thigh. I was about to remove his hands again when he came close to my ears