CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

Start from the beginning

I gently rubbed my fingers on her back before pulling away, “Go now while I'm resisting myself from making you stay.” I said.

“I'll go now. I love you.” She said in a sweet tone as she sent me a smile.

“Take care. I love you too.” She gave me a nod before heading out, leaving me all alone.

The warm atmosphere turn into a cold atmosphere, I rubbed my arm as I felt a cold breeze hit my skin before wrapping myself with Chaeyoung's coat that she gave me before in case I missed her, I'll have something that will remind me of her, such a cutie.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

OMNISCIENT

Chaeyoung hopped off her horse as Jeongyeon waved her hand to her and signalling her to come over which she did and walked to her and the others.

“Alright, what's the problem that can't be wait until tomorrow?” She said seriously as no emotions were painted in her face.

“I wouldn't say, it's a problem though.” Jeongyeon said as she called one of the explorers who sail to different islands to find something that interest her.

The girl walked to the small girl with someone behind her and slowly takes the hood off, revealing her face.

“I'm Lisa Manoban, an explorer. Your father personally pick me to explore every island I could come across and learn all the things we don't know in order for our economy to rise.” She introduced herself and extended her hand to the girl.

“I assume, you're Son Chanwoo's daughter and the new Sultan of Luna. I apologize for not attending your ceremony.” Lisa said with the same blank expression as the small girl.

Chaeyoung looked at her hand and slowly took it, lightly shaking it. “It's fine, I'm Son Chaeyoung.” She replied before they pulled their hands away.

Lisa step aside as one of her crew put the thing she found down, she slowly pull the cloth that was covering it and Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows when she saw it.

“Where did you get that?” Jeongyeon asked as she averted her gaze to Lisa who spoke.

“South Korea. I've been spying around the island and learning when they will leave, once I learned everything. I sneak in and I saw some people holding a paper with some kind of their faces in it.”

“I once followed someone and that's when I found this thing, I was able to speak to the person who own this and he said that, this was a camera.” Chaeyoung nodded at the information she got.

“The only problem was that, I wasn't able to asked, how to use this as the enemy realized that we sneak in and ambush us.”

Lisa finish her explanation and sent the small girl a apologetic look, “I'll ask my wife about this.” Jeongyeon looked at her, “Why?” She confusedly asked.

“Mina might now anything about this thing. Is it okay if you drop this by my hut?” Lisa nodded and ordered her crew to bring it to Chaeyoung's hut.

Chaeyoung averted her gaze on Lisa and spoke, “I believe, you're tired on your journey. Why don't you take a rest for a while? We'll prepared something for y'all tomorrow.” She said as Lisa nodded.

“I really do want to stay because I need to discuss something with you and your father.” Chaeyoung nodded before signalling Dahyun and Tzuyu to bring them somewhere they'll stay at.