ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ

Y/N PoV

The Casita echoed as it was silent.

" I'm gonna move my hand and I'm gonna need you to be quiet please. " The person said as he removed his hood.
" Tio Bruno? " I caught my breath , " You could've just talked to me normally you know? "
" Sorry Y/N , but I couldn't get your attention earlier as you and my nephew were dancing. " He said as I followed him to his room. I looked up at the thousands of stairs in front of me. " Nope. " I said as I turned around and tried leaving before Bruno stopped me..
He pointed as the stairs moved on their own. " Magic eh? " He said impressed as I followed him to get up the stairs. " So what is so important you need to scare me while I'm trying to get a midnight snack? " I said as I adjusted my pony tail that had sand caught in it.
" This. " He said as he handed me a note that had my mom's name on it.
" Luna ( L/N ) " I read as I looked up at him as he gestured me to open it.

Dear Y/N,
If you're reading this note it means my best friend, Brunito gave you it after your Pa and I's death.
Please don't be sad. It was inevitable sweetheart, after Brunito gave me my vision I knew what had to be done to protect you.
Don't be angry at Bruno, it was our future, because of him we saved you mija.
We are always with you, please make sure your tio and tia stay healthy as well as Maya and Miguel. I love you all.

Love, Ma y Pa

I smiled as Bruno pulled me into a hug, " Gracias. "
I began to head towards the door. " Bruno could yo- " He shook his head.
" Maybe one day but its rather late don't you think Y/N ? " I sighed as I walked out of Bruno's room back to the kitchen to grab a snack as I hit my head, " Ow' "
" I'm sorry amor, are you okay? " Camilo asked as I rubbed my forehead.
" Where did you go? " He asked as I intertwined my fingers in his. " I was just on a late night stroll. " We split an arepa in half as I looked out the window as I saw Rosa stretching throughout town.

" Isn't that your little cousin? " Camilo asked , " So you see her too? " We looked at eachother before realization set in.

We both jumped up as we rushed outside Casita.
" Rosa! Please come to Y/N! " I whisper shouted as Camilo ran on one of the roofs that Rosa was about to pass by.
She was crying, why is she crying?

I saw how upset she was as I created a guitar with my singing as I began to sing her favorite lullaby.

Arrurru mi nina
Lull to sleep my daughter

Que tengo que hacer.
I have stuff to do.

Lavar los panales
Wash the diapers

Y hacer de comer.
And make something to eat

Matar la gallina
Kill the hen

Y echarla a coser.
And put it to cook.

Llamarle a su padre
Call your father

Que venga a comer.
To come and eat.

It was a lullaby my ma used to sing to me, whenever I would babysit Rosa this song was always able to calm her down.
Camilo stared at me in awe as Rosa stretched down to my arms as I rocked her to sleep as Camilo joined my side.

" You're really good with kids, Y/N. " He had a smirk on his face,
" Do you want some of your own? " My face turned red as I ignored his question by changing the subject.
" Why do you think Rosa was upset? " I asked as he looked at me confused.
" No idea, babies are confusing.. " He shrugged as we placed Rosa in the room with my tia.

Camilo and I stayed away as we couldn't fall back asleep as we watched the sunrise together on the roof of Casita.

A bit after we began to tired as he helped me down the roof.
We cuddled throughout the morning as we woke up late.
" Cami! Come on, we have to go do our chores! " I yelled nudging him as he shape-shifted into Mirabel, Luisa, Dolores and A random baby with a mustache? He then shape-shifted back to himself as he sat up coughing with a runny nose.

" Please Y/N I don't want to get up, " He whined as he flipped to the other side.

" Are you okay? You always do your chores? " I asked as Pepa opened the door,
" Camilo its already late, get up. " His mom said
" No Ma. Leave me alone! " He shouted as he pushed his pillow on his face.
" Dios mio, Felix! He is sick again! " Pepa shouted, " Y/N can you take care of him today, he is only nice to certain people when he is sick and considering he hasn't exploded on you yet make's me believe he wants you to take care of him mija. " She said as she smiled with a rainbow above her head.
" Who would do my chores? " I asked , " I'm on it! " Mirabel said as she rushed passed the door.
" Julieta doesn't let us eat any of her foods when we are sick to build up our immune system, so if he wants to eat we have plenty of ingredients downstairs in the kitchen. Well I'll leave you two alone now, " I waved as Pepa left but soon popped her head in the door frame. " Camilo, be nice to Y/N. " She said sternly as Camilo just lifted his arm with a thumbs up.

Ay Dios Mios.
————————
A/N - 🕺🏻 Last chapter for the night ... I am tiredddd

 I am tiredddd