ʏᴏᴜ..

3rd Person PoV
The sun was brightly shining over Encanto as trees swayed from the warm breeze.
" Everyone make room! " A townsperson shouted as five carts , one being extremely larger than the others , entered the plaza of Encanto.

" Hello everyone! " A loud voice echoed throughout the town as the carts stopped, " We present to you.. The Aces! " As soon as the voice said that the larger cart opened up revealing a large group of people.

Y/N PoV

As soon as the cart door dropped the twins, Maya and Miguel began their act. They both had one palm up to one another and began doing cartwheels together as they soon began floating in the sky.
While their act continued my Tío Adrian began gathering the town's folks around us with his loud voice as my Tia Sandy began transforming into different animals as the crowd below us began gasping.
" Y/N it's your turn mija " I turned and looked at him with a nod as I began singing I created crystals floating in the air as I sung louder the crystals began to explode similarly as fireworks do.
As everyone came onto the stage to bow I looked up towards the crowd.
" Welcome to the show! "

3rd Person PoV

The crowd was silent. The only thing that was heard was the breathing of the performers.
" What is goin- " A women's voice said but was soon cut off by the crowds claps and cheers.
The performers bowed and as soon as they looked up a large group of people were centered in the middle of the crowd staring.

" You.. "

——————
a/n | sorry for the cliff hanger! gotta go do schoolwork :( I can try to publish another chapter sometime tonight !

——————a/n | sorry for the cliff hanger! gotta go do schoolwork :( I can try to publish another chapter sometime tonight !