ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ

Y/N PoV

I felt dizzy as I drank from my water bottle as I ate some arepa con queso.
It wasn't healing me as my head began to heat up. " I guess I deserve this eh, " I said looking at the black jaguar as I coughed as it lifted me up on its back.
" Put me down, I don't want to go back there. Everyone hates me. " I said as the jaguar roared back at me.

My chest felt tight, as my eyes shut and I lost all consciousness.

Camilo's PoV

I ran searching for her all over town as my family began a search party.
" Camilo... Y/N didn't do anything wrong.. " Dolores said pulling me aside.
" Dolores we have to keep searching. " I said sternly as she whispered what Amara said to Y/N the day of the fight.
" Cami, I know what I heard. She had the right to defend herself. " Dolores with a squeak as her and Mariano continued their search together.
" I'm such a fool. " as I said that a jaguar ran out of the forest with a familiar figure on his back.
Everyone surrounded the animal as I pushed my way through the crowd.
" No.. No! " I screamed as I picked her up carefully to place her down on the ground.
I placed my ear to her chest as I heard a small pulse, " Tia! Please Tia help her! " I shouted as Tia Julieta walked through the crowd and poured a liquid in Y/N's mouth as her pulse began to regulate.
" Camilo, she is going to make it.. she just needs rest. " Luisa came by her mom as she lifted Y/N's body and brought it back to Casita as someone approached me from behind. I turned my head to see Amara and Sekani.
" Hey man, I'm sorry- " before he could finish his sentence I tackled him to the ground as Mariano attempted to pull me off of him.
" This is all your fault! " As my fist reached his face while I shouted as my papi helped Mariano pull me off Sekani.
Tears flowed down my cheeks as the two men apologized for my behavior.
Tio Agustin walked with me back home.
" Camilo! What has gotten into you?! First you are getting into fights with Y/N and now you're fighting Sekani? " Mami sighed pinching the bridge of her nose as thunder rumbled from the cloud above her head.  " Camilo you are so lucky that Sekani decided to drop it since Y/N is his friend. " Abuela said as Dolores gathered both families as we told everyone the full story.

" So you only fought Sekani because you didn't want to hit Amara? " Maya said as she rolled up her shirt sleeves and took out her earrings.
" Not so fast mija. " Adrian said holding her back. " We all owe an apology to Y/N. " Miguel said with his arms crossed
Everyone sighed in unison as I went to Mirabel's room to check on Y/N.

" Por favor despierta. Te echo de menos. " I whispered as I held her hand.
————-
A Week Later..
————-
It is my birthday as everyone in town began to flow into Casita as the party was about to begin. I sat with Y/N as I looked at her hair as it grew long from Tia Julieta's treatments it was flowing off of the bed she was laying on.
" I wish you were here to celebrate it with me. " I kissed her forehead as Mirabel said it was time to party. I didn't want to but I have to be strong.. for my family.. for you and a little for myself.

————————

Y/N PoV

My head felt cooler as I found myself staring at Mirabel's ceiling.
" How long have I been out for? " I stood up as I walked over to Mira's vanity. " Woah, definitely could use a haircut.. " I said as I used a hairbrush to brush it out looking at the calendar on the wall.
" Camilo's Birthday " was the last thing to be crossed out.. " A week? " I hummed a tune as a ( F/C ) dress appeared on my body as I tripped on my hair. " This hair is no bueno. " I said as I chuckled to myself. I put on a pair of flats as I walked out of the room to hear music. I walked closer to Camilo's door as thats where the music was coming from, I turned the doorknob as everything became silent.
All eyes were on me as soon as the door opened. I locked eyes with the person I had loved the most I couldn't stop myself as tears formed in my eyes. We were soon wrapped in each-other's embrace.
" Y/N is this really you? " He sounded worried, I nodded as he moved my hair behind me.
  My whole body tingled, the feel of his frame leaning on mine as his arms wrapped around me felt nearly forbidden. He pulled me in, claiming my mouth again, hungry and intense, until my knees gave in.
We soon pulled away as we gasped for breathe as we heard cheers around us.

I laughed, " Y/N we are all so sorry.. " Everyone said as Dolores gave me the gifts I had prepared for Camilo.
" Well I can never hate any of you guys... but can someone fill me in on the whole story since you know... I have been asleep for a week? " I said with a laugh breaking the awkward tension as I passed Camilo a note along with the bracelet and charms I had bought for him.

Querido Camilo, todo mi corazón,
     Vamos a estar juntos para siempre. Nunca te dejaré. Tienes todo mi corazón. Puede que tengamos nuestros días difíciles, pero juntos podemos superarlos.
Feliz cumpleaños ,
                                Amor, T/N

I watched as he read the note as he wiped a tear off his face as he opened the boxes of jewlery.
" Y/N... these gifts are beautiful! but.. you are the best gift I could ask for. " He said making my face heat up.

We danced throughout the night together as we decided to wait till tomorrow to discuss everything but Dolores told me he knew what Amara said and how he fought Sekani. It made me laugh a bit but I was finally happy to be able to talk to Camilo again..

——-
A/N - I don't know what to put , 😰 just heyy i guess lol

——-A/N - I don't know what to put , 😰 just heyy i guess lol