ᴡʜʏ ᴍᴇ?

Y/N PoV

I attempted to speak .
" Camilo.. " came out with a small breathe.
His eyes stared at me with joy,
" You can speak again! " I smiled before attempting to speak again I was cut off as the Madrigals stood in front of the stage as they began clapping as hail fell from about Señor Felix and Señora Pepa wiped her eyes.
" My son is so talented! "
" Why me, " Camilo said with a face palm as his ma and pa ran up to him smothering him with hugs and kisses.
" Y/N that outfit is so detailed! Have you been working on it? " Mira asked as Camilo spun for her like a model. A small chuckle escaped my mouth as I watched him.
" I can speak so that's great but my throat still hurts a bit. " I whispered ,
" I have been working on a costume since last night as a thank-you since Camilo is filling my shoes for tomorrow's show. "
" I get to keep this?! " He shouted as he began to pose getting laughs out of me as he grinned. I nodded as Maya came up to me with the rest of the family following her.
" ¡Tú y Camilo deberían actuar juntos! " Miguel nodded in agreement as I turned to Camilo to see his face turn to a shade of pink. " I'm sure my tia's arepas can fully cure you before tonight. " Dolores said before I heard her small squeak.
" I would love to... but I can't. "
Everyone looked at me confused. " Why not Y/N? " Antonio said as he pulled on my shirt.
I crouched down and ruffle his hair.
" This is Camilo's first show, wouldn't want to take away his spotlight. "
  I said with a smile before standing back up as Miguel sent me a death glare.

He knows.
—————————————————————————————
A/N - Hi! I just wanted to say thank you for 100+ reads! ❤️ I can upload 2 more chapters later tonight 🕺🏻

—————————————————————————————A/N - Hi! I just wanted to say thank you for 100+ reads! ❤️ I can upload 2 more chapters later tonight 🕺🏻