ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ

Adrian pulled Y/N off Camilo as she waved goodbye with bright puffy eyes to the Madrigals.

Camilo's PoV
" I really hope she is okay.. " I noticed Mirabel, Isabella and Dolores staring at me from upstairs as they all smirked.
" Aww does my little cousin have a crush on the beautiful Y/N? " Isabella dramatically fainted onto Mirabel's arms as I walked up the stairs.
" Yes I really do like Y/N okay, I just don't wanna get attached.. she travels. We aren't meant to be. " I sighed as I closed the door of my room before plopping onto my bed.

" What if she goes far away.. who would I perform with. " I reached my hand into the sky as I transformed into Y/N and stared in my dresser mirror.
" Oh Y/N , you have such a wild personality while also having the most beautiful (E/C) that glistens whenever the sun shines. I wish you could stay longer. "
I turned around as I saw my door creaking open to reveal Y/N standing there, her eyes wide as her pupils dilated with a face similar to the color of a fresh strawberry. I quickly transformed back to myself as Dolores and Isabella popped their heads into my door frame as they quickly pushed Y/N in my room before closing and locking the door.
" Oh wow... you guys are the best! " I screamed rolling my eyes before covering my eyes in embarrassment as I peeked through my fingers to see her still standing there.
" Camilo... I have some news.. you may want to sit down for this. "
———-
A/N - What do you guys think the news is gonna be ? 🕺🏻

 " ———-A/N - What do you guys think the news is gonna be ? 🕺🏻