ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅꜱ

Y/N PoV

We all partied till midnight as Camilo and I took the party to my room.
I began to change into a nightgown as I saw Camilo trying to glance at me.
" Pervert! " I said as he turned around.
I changed as I sat down next to him. " I know we are getting married in the future Cami but I want to wait for children. " I blurted out as he was eyeing me with a blush. " Where did that come from? " He asked as I hit him with a pillow. " I just remembered what you said the other night during the Rosa incident. " I said as my face turned red.
" Fine mi amor. " He said as he laid on my bed facing me.
I grabbed his face and brought it closer to mine as I stared at him. " You have so many freckles.. " I said as I began to kiss them all one by one.

" Y/NNNN " He groaned as I placed my forehead on his.
" Let's go to bed, you are performing with me tomorrow Y/N. " Camilo said since he has been performing with my family in my place since I had been rather busy with Rosa and other things.

I sighed as I wrapped my arms around him pulling him close as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up as I got ready for the day. I ran downstairs to drink some tea made by Tia Julieta. " Y/N , they need your help in town to create a theatre in town. " Mama Pepa said , She said to drop the formalities and call her Mama since she was my mother in law.
I nodded as I waited for Camilo to finish eating his breakfast before heading to town.

" Y/N , we saved this spot for a place to hold your families performances. " Señor Diego said as he pointed to a large land.

" Mija, don't push yourself too hard. " Tio Adrian said as Camilo held my hand while I took in a deep breath and began singing ( F/S ) as I grew a migraine as I completed it.

" Mi vida, are you okay? " Camilo said passing me some tea I had brought from Casita as I drank it.

" Yes mi amor, don't worry about me. " I sighed as I placed my head on his shoulder.
" Maya and I can decorate and Miguel and Luisa can rearrange things. You and Camilo can go in town for a while if you want. " Isabella said shooing us off.
" So is there anything you wanna do? " I asked Camilo as we passed a stand, " Camilo, its your bestfriend. " I said with a laugh pointing at Amara.
After everything settled down Maya fought Amara and threatened her if she didn't stay away from me. Amara ended up with a broken nose and many bruises.
Let's just say Maya doesn't play.
I sat down at a bench as Camilo walked up to a stand Amara was standing at to pick up a gift for Mama Pepa as she was having a bad day.
I fidgeted with my hand as a certain sentence reached my ears, " Camilo! I'm so glad you're here, Y/N was in an alley with some guy and they were hugging each-other. I just thought you should know. "
I got up and began to walk over to them as I saw Camilo slap her across the face.
" Don't talk about my future wife like that Amara. " He said glaring at her as I joined his side.
l held his hand as our rings touched one another as he finished his purchase as we walked to Casita.
" The nerve.. " I said as I tightened my grip on Camilo.
" I would never hug some guy in the alley! Who does she think she is. " I said frustrated
" Y/N I know you wouldn't . She is just jealous that you have the best boyfriend. " I laughed as we entered Casita as I looked around for Mama Pepa.
" Ma? " I shouted as she ran out of her room with a rainbow above her head.
" Y/N! You called me Ma! " She teared up as Felix came to her side.
" Cami and I decided to get you a gift. " I said showing her a necklace with a cloud with a rainbow and sun combined into it.
She pulled me into a tight hug. " Awe' Thank you, Y/N this is stunning! "
" You're welcome! " I said as it was muffled. " Mami! Y/N can't breathe! " Camilo said as Pepa loosened her grip. " Sorry! I am just super happy. " I laughed as I scratched my neck as Rosa stretched down from the third floor into my arms.
" Hello my little rose. " I said kissing her forehead as she laughed,
" Y/N the theatre's done! " Miguel said coming into the Casita.
" The first show in Encanto's Theatre will be Romeo and Juliet, auditions are next week! " Tia Sandy said as I looked at Camilo.

" I wanna be Juliet! "
" I wanna be Romeo! "

We said at the same time as I looked down as Rosa as she was gesturing to Camilo to pick her up.
Camilo lifted her out my arms as she spun her around before passing her to Miguel.
" Watch your sister , Y/N and I have to practice! "
And with that Camilo grabbed my wrist as Casita moved us to his door.
————————-
A/N - AHHH ALMOST 700 READs , IM PROLLY GONNA DO A VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL IN THE FUTURE BUTTTT 👁👄👁
————

 ————————-A/N - AHHH ALMOST 700 READs , IM PROLLY GONNA DO A VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL IN THE FUTURE BUTTTT 👁👄👁————