ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ

Y/N PoV
After everyone left Casita it was late. Mirabel filled me in while her and Isabella styled my hair.
" I think long hair suits you Y/N. " Isabella said brushing it into a pony tail. " I'm not so sure Isa, I mean I practically trip over it! " I said with a laugh.
" So Y/N you know we have been staying with the Madrigal's for a week since ya know.. your magic went. away? " Maya said leaning on the door frame of Isabella's room before walking over to Isa and placed a kiss on her lips.
" Well I'm tired right now Maya , can I just make the house tomorrow? " I said as I stretched my arms in the air before standing up and rubbing my eyes as I left the room.
The three girls laughed at me as I fumbled to the door as I tripped on the long ponytail.
" Mierda " I hissed as I began to fall forward before landing on something.. no someone.
Camilo had caught me as I moved my head from his chest.
I smiled as he picked me up from my thighs as I wrapped my arms around his neck and carried me to his room.
" For someone who has been asleep for a week you sure are tired princesa. " He said as he placed me on his bed ,
" Y/N , I love you so much. I was a fool, I didn't mean to put my hands on you. Amara said you cheated on me and I was stupid enough to believe her. She will never get in between me and you ever again, why don't we teach her a lesson. " He said with a smirk.
" Let's do it. " I smiled as he laid down on me with his head buried in my chest.
" So are we dating again? " I asked looking down at him.
" We stopped? " He asked muffled, " You broke up with me. "  I said eyeing him as he buried his head deeper.
" I didn't mean it, you're mine Y/N. " Camilo said as I played with his curls.
" Y/N, can you tell me a bit about your parents? " He said quietly but I caught what he had said. " You don't have to.. " " It's okay, I want to tell you about them amor. "

My father, Damien , had a gift.. it was more like a curse. He had bad luck.
My mother, Luna was originally from Encanto. She was a normal townsperson that had moved to the town where my father was born.
The both were happily married as I grew up. One day lighting struck our house and it was caught on fire.
Somehow my parents had already known it was going to happen.. they had told me to stay with Tia and Tio the day the tragedy had happened.

I recently received the chance to talk to them and they are proud of me so I didn't cry while telling Camilo the tale of my parents.

" Camilo they are rather fond of you. " I said as I placed a kiss on his nose.
" Y/N how do you think your parents knew? " He asked raising an eyebrow. I shrugged as I pushed him off of me and not even two seconds later he had his arms wrapped around me as he and I cuddled as we fell asleep.
——————————————
I woke up in the middle of the night to grab a snack easing my way out of Camilo's grip as I heard a whisper..
" Y/N... Can I talk to you? " I turned around as a man with a green hood stood in front of me before I could let out a scream he covered my mouth with his hand.
———————————————
A/N - WE DONT TALK ABOUT BRUNOOOOOOO  🕺🏻

———————————————A/N - WE DONT TALK ABOUT BRUNOOOOOOO  🕺🏻