ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?

Camilo's PoV

I hesitated as I began running back to Casita.
" Did Y/N get back here ? "
Everyone shook their heads,
" Camilo where is Y/N ? " Her tío asked.
" I thought she would have come back here! " I said in a panic. I explained what happened to everyone,
" Dos Orugitas, you know that song? "  Maya asked. All of the Madrigals nodded, " That was mine and Pedro's song. " Abuela said, " That was also Y/N's father's song . " Miguel said as I apologized. " Mijo don't worry we will find her. " Her tia comforted me as we all set out into the forest.

Luisa lifted up boulders , Antonio asked his animal friends to search for her , Isabella swung on vines through the trees as the rest of the Madrigals chased on foot with Dolores listening for any sounds of Y/N.
The L/N twins were flying throughout the air as Y/N's Tia became a bat to use echolocation to find Y/N as her Tio yelled for her.

The sun began to set as we haven't found her. " Where could she be?! What if she gets lost? Or injured?! " I began to panic before I heard something.. no someone.

" Camilo.. " A quiet voice let out as I saw a small hole in between two boulders as I heard the voice coughing.
" There's barely any air down here. Camilo help pleas- " before she could finish her sentence I heard a large thump,

" Everyone she is over here! " I screamed in hopes Delores picked up on it.

5 minutes passed as I struggled to try to move the giant rocks in front of me.
" Y/N ! Answer me please! " I screamed as tears rolled down my face.
Adrian came running and told me to move out of the way as he began yelling making Delores cover her ears.
The rocks began to crumble as the twins lifted the pieces of rock into the air as Sandy transformed into Pterodactyl and lifted Y/N's pale limp body before placing her on the ground.

" Y/N ?! " I said as Mami and Papi held me back as Tia Julieta slowly poured a serum into her throat.
I managed to get passed my parents as I sat on my knees holding Y/N's hand.
She looked at me as her eyes glistened as the moon began to rise above us.

" Mi Vida. " I said as I placed a kiss on her forehead.

———————————————————————-

A/N : If you know me irl , hi!