01

"I still find it hard that you two are dating," Wai said, pointing at Pat and Pran who were sitting beside each other.

The three were in the architecture canteen. Pran wanted Pat and Wai to talk and become slightly civilised.

Pat devilishly smiled and said, "Well, too bad. We are already together." He wrapped his hand around Pran's shoulder.

Wai looked at him and then at Pran. "Are you sure you want this guy? If you're into engineering, I know a lot of good guys," He said.

Pat dramatically gasped while Pran laughed. "Pran, your friend is evil!" He said. Wai rolled his eyes.

"Oi! Are you trying to sabotage my friend's relationship?" Korn said, walking towards them with drinks in his hands.

He sat down beside Wai and handed Pat and Pran their drinks and turned towards Wai.

"Well, hello~ Would you like one?" He said, mockingly as he raised a drink on Wai's face.

Wai glared at him and stood up. "I'm leaving," He said and turned around. Just when he was about to walk away, Korn grabbed his hand and pulled him back down on the bench.

"Alright, alright~ I'm sorry. Take this as my apology," Korn said, giving the drink to Wai, politely.

Wai looked at the drink and then at his hand which was being held by Korn. "Leave my hand first," He said.

Korn looked at where Wai was looking. He smirked and said, "Your hand is soft. Are you sure you're an architecture student?"

Wai teared his hand from Korn's grab and snatched the drink. "Screw you," He cursed the boy beside him.

"By you? Gladly~" Korn teased him. He smiled sweetly as soon as Wai laid his glare on him.

"Oi! Pat, tell your friend to stop bothering mine," Pran said when he saw Wai about to explode.

Korn laughed. "Sorry, sorry! I'll stop," He said, regaining his composure back.

Wai rolled his eyes before turning towards Pran. "There will be a special discount at the bar I work at. If you want, you can come and.." He glanced at the engineering students who looked innocently at him, "And bring them too."

"Oh! We will definitely be there," Pat said, loudly, "What do you say, Korn?"

"Yeah! Of course!"

Wai sighed. This is going to be a long day.

***

"Here's your drinks. Enjoy yourself," Wai said as he smiled at the customers. He then took the tray back and left towards the bar counter.

At the same moment, Pran came in the bar with his minion and his minion's minion; that is, Pat and Korn.

"Wai~ My buddy! Serve me a drink!" Korn yelled from the entrance as soon as he saw Wai.

Wai looked at him, unamused. He shoved his middle finger up at Korn.

Korn gasped and ran towards Wai, locking him in his arms.

"Hoi! Let me go! Take your hands off me!" Wai yelled as he tried to separate himself from Korn.

"Hm, let me think~ No," Korn teased him and continued keeping him in his arms.

Wai glared at him even more. "Bastard, let me go! I have work to do!" He yelled.

Korn tsk-ed and finally freed Wai. "Fine, go, you piece of shit," He said, mocking the latter.

Pat and Pran sighed as they watched the two fighting.

"Those two will never mend their ways, will they?" Pat said, shaking his head.