"Pain to a Sith can be used for strength. So use it along with that hatred inside of you to fuel your power." He released his torment on me once again and I took a moment to catch my breath as he spoke, "You are but a fraction of what you can be, you have done a fraction of what you're truly capable of. Throw away the teachings of the Jedi, and stop looking at pain as a weakness. You are one of the strongest Sith to ever live - act like it." He snarled through clenched teeth as he raised his hands again, blue sparks flying from his fingertips and hitting me once more.

His voltage was high and I'm positive this feeling was equivalent to how it would feel to be burnt alive.

"I will not stop until you do as I demanded and if you die - I'll simply find another." He cackled which were drowned out by my screams, "Your own wife betrayed you, your brother and friend turned his back on you, your mothers death is at the fault of the Jedi, and they betrayed your padawan which resulted in her abandoning you." Every reminder he fed me ignited a flame in my heart which grew as the memories of each of those things flashed through my mind.

"Go with you? Why would I go with you? You're vile and a traitor to us all." — "This baby isn't yours Anakin, and I stopped loving you a long time ago."

"I'm sorry Master, but I don't belong here anymore, I can't trust them."

"I loved you Anakin, but what you've done is unforgivable, I will do what I must."

"My son, you're so handsome, and I'm so proud of you," — "I love-"

The memory of my mother dying in my arms hovered over me like a dark cloud. She didn't get to fully tell me that she loves me, and it was their fault. They tried keeping me from her and if they would have just let me check on her like I had asked to countless times - she would be here, alive and breathing.

Although I was in pain, I felt a new wave of energy course through my veins and I slowly stood up, my hands balled to fists at my side. As I gazed at the clones, I no longer saw them as clones, each one had a new face. The council members, Padme, Tuskens...

Before I knew it, every single one of them was in the air, all clutching their throats and gasping for air as their feet dangled. I hadn't even realized my arms were raised and I was using my abilities to lift them until my Master made a comment, "Good Vader, very good; now do it." His tone held pride; he was pleased, more than pleased.

(TW: Death)
With the closing of my hands into fists, every neck snapped in unison and their bodies fell to the floor.
Flashback ends

I tried so hard to rid myself of Palpatine and any memory I shared with him, thus causing me to lose and forget his vital teachings.

As much as I hated to say it, he was right. I've been weak, I've been careless, and now I have people walking all over me from left to right. I lost my wife, my baby, my pride, and now I'm seconds from losing my own life.

I got so lost in my marriage and friendships and the war that I completely forgot who I really am. Darth Vader, Sith Lord and Emperor of the galaxy. I'm the strongest force user to ever live — I have no weaknesses, only unimaginable power. And it's this power that's going to aid me in getting my wife back, so no more crying like a useless fool; this pain I feel over her, that's going to be my fuel to find her.