Blame It On The Damn Love Potion

Start from the beginning

Harry looked back from the corner of his eye and caught sight of Draco's sweat slicked body glowing otherworldly in the green lights. Draco's smile widened and Harry moved out of the boys sight somehow both frustrated and aroused,
"Harry are you still drinking that rubbish," Hermione scolded as Harry came to join her and the Ravenclaw girls in the corner.
Harry glared at her mockingly as he finished off his goblet and set it on a nearby table.
"Harry!"

"What?," Harry said defensively, "One cup isn't going to kill me." The last week had been full of long assignments and late nights researching the uses of various creatures saliva in potions.
Hermione rolled her eyes, "Honestly."
Hermione marched over to the fountain and flourished her wand, causing a light mist to form over the fountain. The mist in turn turned purple and Hermione grinned in triumph. As she went to move back to Harry her foot caught a bottle form beneath the table which sent it rolling across the floor.

Harry stopped the bottle with his foot as Hermione dashed back to his side, "The drinks have been tampered with, purple means a potion or liquid enhancement was mad to the drink," she stated huffily.
"Mione' don't be paranoid," Harry responded as he reached down to pick up the bottle.
"Look," Hermione pointed to the bottle's label.

Harry turned the bottle in his hand to look at the label. The main part of the label was black but printed in elegant pink script were the words Dr. Cree's Love Pheromone.
"There's a love potion in the drink!" Hermione squawked, just as the music died between, songs earning many curious looks from her fellow students.
Harry inwardly groaned as Draco sauntered over to rebuke Hermione's words.
"Is there a problem here bucktooth?" the blonde asked petulantly.

Hermione's cheeks flared a dangerous red colour at the mention of her former nickname.
"What's your game here Malfoy?" Hermione asked through gritted teeth.
As Hermione and Draco continued to argue back and forth Harry couldn't help but inspect Draco. His body was sleek and firm form years of Quidditch and the sweat clinging to his body accentuated the smooth muscles beneath his pale skin. Ashy hair that was for once not slicked back with loads of product floated freely around the boys strong angled face. Harry allowed his eyes to dip down, moving from the blush pink of Draco's nipples, to the soft blonde fuzz then disappeared into the boys trousers leading to...

"How lovely of the great Harry Potter to join us tonight," Draco stated as if just noticing Harry, but also giving him a knowing look.
Harry tore his eyes from their previous position to Draco's face only to meet liquid silver eyes that gave Harry the feeling that Draco was attempting to undress him. Harry squirmed, but not from discomfort.
Harry intended to bite back with a witty comment yet all he managed was, "Erm ahh" as Draco darted his bubblegum pink tongue across his lips. A hot sweat beaded Harry's neck as he stood enraptured for a moment.

Hermione caught sight of Harry attempting to shift an unwanted erection away without notice. "Harry!" she scolded attempting not to give him away to the cause of his sudden erection.
Harry's gaze widened at Hermione's outburst, but before he could respond Draco had leaned in dangerously close to whisper in his ear.
"Should have worn looser trousers Potter," Draco whispered right before he licked Harry;s ear with his hot, wet tongue.
Harry shivered from the contact, "Are you absolutley pissed Malfoy?"
"Quite!" the Slytherin laughed extending an arm, "Wanna dance?"

Hermione and Harry were both shocked into silence as the audacious blonde grabbed Harry's arm and drug him onto the dance floor. Harry wanted to refuse, to go back to his speechless friend, but something in him wanted this, something in him wanted Draco. It must be the potion in the drinks Harry thought, but lost all comprehension as Draco began to undo his white dress shirt. Yeah definitley the potion in the drink.
"Erm ahh," Harry stammered for the second time that night, but it was lost in the music that blasted over the throbbing bodies. Draco pulled his undone shirt off his shoulders and allowed it to drop to the floor.