"See hyung, I told you that there were other people in this hospital and that it wasn't just us." The second one said, "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." The older one said, turning his attention over to Namjoon and me.

"Ummm... I don't mean to be rude... But who are you?"

"Oh, where are my manners? My name is Jung Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi. This grumpy hyung to my left is Min Yoongi."

He has the same last name as me... And he seems extremely familiar to me as if I knew him already. This is odd. I mean it could be just a coincidence, but what if it's not? What if we know each other?

"It's nice to meet you, Hoseok. Yoongi." Namjoon nodded curtly, "My name is Kim Namjoon. And this is Jung Min." 

Recognition seemed to pass through Hoseok's eyes as he looked at me in wonder, this is strange. They both feel familiar like I knew them before as well. This is getting odd. "Another Jung?" Yoongi questioned, "Y-Yeah." I nodded, feeling a bit intimidated by his intense stare.

"It could be just a coincidence that you two share a last name." Namjoon said.

"There is no such thing as coincidences." Yoongi muttered, making the three of us look at him confused. "Huh?" I quirked an eyebrow at him, tilting my head slightly. "I don't know why but I remember that I lived by a set of rules. And one of those rules is, 'There is no such thing as coincidences.'" He explained. "To be honest, I didn't think we'd find anyone else here. When we woke up, there was nobody around. No Doctors or Nurses. We couldn't find anybody. And what's more, is that we don't remember anything about ourselves other than our names and ages. And the tidbit about me living by a set of rules." Yoongi explained, uncrossing his arms. His gaze seemed to soften when I looked at him with recognition, it seemed like they were just like us. 

"You too?" I asked, my voice coming out softly. 

"What do you mean? Do you guys not remember anything either?" Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows, looking at us confused. "No, we don't. Neither one of us remember a thing about our past lives... We're all in the same boat." Namjoon explained, "This is not good at all. Not good at all." Hoseok shook his head, looking dejected and upset with this new information. It made my heart hurt to see him so sad, but why?

This is getting weird, I'm getting feelings for a guy I don't know. Why is that seeing him so upset makes me so sad?

"I think we should look around for clues. Maybe there are answers to all of our questions somewhere in the hospital. Besides, it seems we four are all patients here. So there's bound to be paperwork somewhere that can tell us why we were admitted to a hospital in the first place." Yoongi suggested. "Good idea, Yoongi." Namjoon smiled, "Actually Namjoon, he's older than us." Hoseok piped up, making me look at him in wonder. "Really?" Namjoon quipped, quirking an eyebrow at the new information. "How old are you?" He turned to look at Yoongi, "Well, on the hospital bracelet it seems that I was born in March of '93. So that would make me 23." He said, "What about you, Hobi?" Namjoon turned to look at him.

"I was born in February of '94. I'm 22." 

"We were born in the same year," Namjoon smiled, "Really?!!" Hoseok's eyes lit up with amazement. "Yeah, but you are 7 months older than me. I was born in September of '94. So that makes me the same age as you." He smiled, his dimple popping out. I wanted nothing more than to poke it, it was so cute. "What about you?" Yoongi turned to me, all eyes suddenly now on me. 

"Well... I'm younger than you all... It seems I might be the youngest one here," I blushed, looking down at my hands. 

"What year?" Hoseok asked, "I was born in December of '99." 

"So that makes you.... 17. Wow, you are a baby." Yoongi teased, making me blush. "I'm not a baby!" I exclaimed, making them laugh. "Well, that means you call us Oppa then," Namjoon teased, making me smack his arm lightly in a playful manner. He let out a loud laugh, his shoulders shaking, "No way am I calling you, Oppas! I don't know you!" I said, making him laugh. "We can change that," Yoongi smirked, making me huff and turn away from him.

"Aww, stop teasing Min. You don't have to call us Oppa if it makes you that uncomfortable." Hoseok said, smiling at me lightly. My heart swelled as he smiled at me, he's so thoughtful. "It's alright.. It's only right that I call you that. You are older than me, and I wasn't raised to be disrespectful towards people older than me. At least, I don't think I was raised to be disrespectful." I trailed off at the end, sagging my shoulders a bit. "It's alright, Min. You really don't have to call us that. We were just teasing." Namjoon smiled, making me smile back at him. After a few more jokes were made, we split up into groups to go looking. 

"Namjoon, do you mind if I search with you?" I asked as he was standing off to the side looking behind the lobby desk. He turned his head, looking back at me, and smiled lightly. "Yeah, it's no problem, Min. Come on." The two of us headed to the doors, looking back at Hoseok and Yoongi who were deep into a conversation.

"Hey, be careful, you two," Hoseok called, I guess he noticed that we were leaving. 

"We will. You two be careful yourself." Hoseok and Yoongi nodded, Namjoon turned back to me and smiled.

"Let's get going, shall we?" 

What do you think Namjoon and Min will find? What will Hoseok and Yoongi find on their search? How do you feel about Namjoon standing in front of Min as if he's protecting her? I wanted to make Namjoon seem like he is someone who protects those younger than him, especially because he already feels a connection to her. I love Namjoon being protective. And Hoseok, how do you feel about him revealing that he shares Min's last name? Ehat do you think about Yoongi's rule? I wanted to take a different route with Yoongi, writing him as someone who jokes around and is actually very nice rather than someone who is always so mean and cold as most try to portray him to be.