3. Strangers

Min's pov

"Do you think it's possible that someone could have tampered with our memories? Knocked us out and put us here?" I quipped, looking to Namjoon who was thinking about this. "It's possible that someone could have done that. But then, why? What possible reason would they have for knocking us out and taking away our memories, only leaving behind the memories of our names and age? It wouldn't make sense to do that, not without a good reason. Even then, there is never a good reason for someone to tamper with other people's memories." Namjoon ranted, "What if they wiped our memories because it was harming us or them?" I asked, looking up at his dark brown eyes. Namjoon furrowed his brow, thinking again as we stood in the lobby of the hospital. We hadn't left this spot since we didn't know this hospital, so we had no clue where to begin searching for clues. "It's possible that they could have done that. It's just odd... They left us here with no memories... And if they really did do that, where did all the hospital staff go? Where are the other patients?" He asked, the both of us trying to piece together some kind of idea as to what was really going on.

This is terrifying. Why did they bring us here? Why don't we have any memories of our lives? I don't understand this.. And judging by the fact that the buildings outside look so decrepit and broken, we all might have been asleep for a long time. Talking to Namjoon, it made it feel as if it was something that I had done in the past. It felt familiar to hear him talking, to watch him think. Why? Why does he feel so familiar, like I knew him before this?

As Namjoon was about to say something to me, the double doors creaked opened and I winced at the sound it made. Upon realizing that Namjoon was still standing next to me, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up and I tensed. I thought that nobody else besides Namjoon and I were here, but then again... This is a huge hospital, it could be possible that there are more people. Namjoon looked over at the door, curiosity sinking in as he stood in front of me. It was as if he was trying to protect me from whoever had walked through those double doors, which made me feel safer just by him being near. He seemed to give off a calming presence, one that I felt seemed familiar to me. It was odd that even though we had just met, he was already protective of me. I looked over at the door, peering from behind Namjoon. I froze in my spot when I saw two young men, looking to be around the same age, standing just a few feet away from us. I studied their faces, wondering who they were and where they had come in. The first one I looked at was a bit shorter than his friend, but it seemed like he was older than me and he was taller than me just by a few inches. He has a triangular-shaped face, a buttoned-shaped nose which is just adorable, triangular eyes and mouth. I noticed that his gaze is cold and empty, you can't see anything but a dark dim forest. I would think that most people would say that he looks or reminds them of a cat, because of his features and demeanor. He has pale snow-white skin, like a vampire, and dark brown eyes. He has soft cheeks, a soft jawline, and very pouty, soft lips. His upper lip dips in a little deeper than the lower does, very daintily. He has a combination of monolid/double eyelids. He has a cute little mole on his left cheek and nose and has short silver hair which was parted nicely on the left. Anyone who looked at him could possibly mistake him for a porcelain doll. When I look at him, I feel like I'm looking at an ice prince, who wanders through the forest. He was wearing a long-sleeved purple shirt, grey jeans, and black and white converse. My eyes trailed over to the second one, who looked a bit friendlier than the first one. This young man was very handsome and I could tell he must have been just a bit older than me. He had slightly pointed ears, short straight red hair, and a long face, making him look extremely masculine. He has double eyelids, his eyes are small, but they were so beautiful in their own way. He has a diamond-shaped face, a narrow chin and forehead, a strong jawline and his face was wide in the middle. He has very defined cheekbones and he has a nicely upturned nose. He has small dimples, sharp features, and nice strong eyebrows. My eyes then fell to his lips, which were in the shape of a triangle. I noticed the mole on his upper lip, his lips were incredibly attractive and thin but they fit his face well. But there was something familiar about him, I just can't put my finger on why. He had on a short-sleeved purple, button-up top with pockets, white jeans, and red converse.