Chapter 21! SPICE!?

[★]

I finally caved into writing smut </3 if anyone i know irl finds this i'm gonna sob BAHFBAB

Genitalia left up for interpretation for all my non-binary/trans/genderfluid/pretty much not cis /j loves!

[★]

It was the night of your anniversary, you were just getting back from school/work when you found some flowers and a note on the table 'follow the pedals, my flower' you blushed at the rare nickname. You looked down to see a trail of red rose pedals leading to your bedroom door, you followed hesitantly.

The door sat open just a crack, you reached a reluctant hand out to push it open. You looked up to see Alphonse and Seth laying upon your shared bed, pink boxers complimented Alphonses thighs, so did the red of Seth's somewhat shorter boxers.

"Welcome home, boo~" Alphonse cooed, gesturing for you to come sit with them. Your cheeks shot crimson as you sat next to the sweet bad boy and the candy man.

"Happy anniversary, darling" Seth kissed your neck, sliding his hand down to unbutton your work uniform. Catching you off guard, Alphonses lips met yours, he kissed you hungrily, his beautiful eyes half lidded in a look of lust. Seth finished unbuttoning your pants and slid them off, throwing them in no particular direction. You could see his bright red face out of the corner of your eyes, he wanted to please you and you knew that. You broke from the kiss with Al, sliding your shirt off, now only left in your undergarments. You looked between each of them as they took all of your curves in like starving men.

Before you knew it their soft hands were slithering up your thighs in unison. You let out a soft gasp and Seth clutched your inner thigh, rubbing circles on it slowly with his thumb. "Don't know how I could go so long without you sweet thing" He kisses the soft skin of your thighs, his other arm snaking around to wrap around your waist. He peppers your thighs with soft kisses, suckling the skin before easing it with his tongue.

Alphonse put his lips to the crook of your neck letting out a soft whisper "Good pet" His warm breath tickled your neck. You felt his soft hand slithering farther up your thighs, until he reached your mons, rubbing indescribable pictures into the soft skin. You whimpered against his touch, squirming before Seth's grip on your thighs hardened, pulling your legs father apart.

He licks slowly until he reaches the sweet spot, right where your thighs meet your privates. He groaned as he admired the sweet taste of you, like honey to a bee.

Alphonse pushes you down onto the bed, sitting on his knees on top of you, he slid his boxers off and his erection sprung to life. You hummed in agreement before popping the soft pink head into your mouth, his head flew back as a deep groan escaped his lips.

Seth quickly caught up to the pace and started to tough you, rubbing soft circles in your most sensitive spots before pushing his middle finger against your entrance. He whispered something inaudible, his warm breath sent a shiver up your entire body. You snaked your tongue around Alphonse's tip, kissing and licking every inch, His soft moans escaped his lips, you stared up at him with soft begging eyes he adored so much.

"Fuck" He cursed under his breath, slithering his hands into your hair and wrapping some around his fingers "Just like that baby."

Suddenly you could feel Seths tip against your entrance "Are you ready?" He looked at you for approval. You softly moaned around Al's dick to show you agreed, the soft vibration caused Alphonse to push harshly into your throat.

Seth covered his member in your juices, a natural lubricant before he pushed inside of you. Once he had bottomed out inside you, he leaned forward and kissed along Alphonse's back. You looked up and watched the erotic scene before sucking roughly on Alphonse, bobbing your head back and forth with new found confidence. Seth thrusted into you, causing you to lurch your hips upward, craving that sweet friction of his skin against yours.

"So naughty" He Cooed before starting to thrust in a sweet rhythm.

Alphonse gripped on the headboard, leaning forward before thrusting into the sweet warmth of your mouth, keeping the same rhythm as Seth. His thrusts became rough and sloppy, you looked up as his face as it twisted in pleasure "Just like that" He pleaded. You sucked on him like you were starving, trying to milk out his sweet release. He gripped the headboard, almost snapping it before giving one last rough thrust. The warm salty cream filled your mouth, as he pulled out some fell onto your chin. He looked down at the lewd scene, smirking and caressing your cheek with one hand "You were so good."

Seth grabbed onto your hips, pulling you into him even more. He basically screamed in pleasure as he pulled out, spilling his seed all over your lower belly.

Al got off of you as he went between your legs "I think this sweet baby deserves a reward" He softly rubbing against you, causing a loud moan to break through your lips. You cried and pleaded, bucking your hips forward into his touch.

Al and Seth leaned in together, licking and sucking on your sweet spots, leaving no spot untouched. You felt your orgasm breaking through your body like thunder, you cried out their names as you felt your soft juices spill out of you. They lapped up every drop, before flopping next to you.

Silence filled the room before Seth sat up to grab a wipe for you, he dabbed softly at your belly. He rubbed all of the marking on your thighs softly "Does that hurt darling?" He cooed. You shook your head and hummed as he left soft kisses on every mark adorning your legs. Al brushed his hand against your chest, softly rubbing out any ache or pain with his warm hands.

You three spent the rest of your night cuddled up in your soft sheets, your bodies pressed together like puzzle pieces. Seth pulled the soft blanket over all of your still bare bodies.

[★]

The fact that I wrote all of this in english class scares me /hj

1069 words - hehe

I LOVE YOU ALL I HOPW YOU LIKE THIS!? i suck at spice but i hope this was ok!!! take care of yourselves!