Chapter 2!

You sat at the table painting your nails, you were bored and the boys weren't gonna be home for a bit so why not. Humming along to the music playing through your phone you waited for the polish to dry why bobbing your head along to the music.

"We're home" Alphonse opened the front door while Seth stood behind him holding a box of pizza.

"Hi!" You smiled, waving your hands just to make sure the polish was completely dry before doing pausing the music on your phone. Alphonse came up behind you and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"What cha got there boo?" He pointed to the polish.

"Just painting my nails!" You smiled.

"Wha I want some" He picked up the bottle of bright pink nail polish, examining it.

"Have a seat!" You pulled out the chair next to you and patted it, inviting him to sit.

"Really!?" He exclaimed like an excited puppy.

"Of course" You took the bottle from his hand and set it down, then took his hand in yours. You used your other hand to twist open the bottle and got started painting his nails. Seth came back from setting the pizza down in the kitchen to watch what you were doing, he looked sort of intrigued but didn't say anything. "Alright so let that hand dry, lemme see your other hand" You set his hand down and motioned for his other one, he put it out to you "Thank you kind sir."

"Hey sugar could you, could you do mine next?"

"Of course!" You finished up Al's other hand, giving it a soft kiss before setting it down "Ok so to make them dry faster do this" You shook your hands in the air "It looks stupid but it helps."

Al waved his hands around, you and Seth both chuckled at his confusion "Hey don't laugh I'm just doing what they told me to do!"

"Ok go sit over there you goof so I can do Seth's now" You motioned towards the couch.

((You're in the living room/ dining area if that wasn't clear))

Seth sat down, his face going  pink when you held up his hand. "Wow your hair is as red as my hair, you ok there buddy?" Alphonse teased, with his hands on Seths shoulders. "What no!" Seth shook his head, making it fall and covering his eyes.

You stopped to brush it away from his face "There we go! now we can see you're lovely face again" You chuckled, before putting all the different nail polishes in a line "Which one do you want?".

He examined all of them before picking up a dark red "It matches my jacket" He smiled. "Ooo cool ours all kinda go together see mine is (your favorite color :D)" You said excitedly, before unscrewing the top from the bottle and got to work on his nails, unlike al's they were rough because he bit them off a lot.

After you finished his nails you grabbed both his and Al's hands and put them down on the table on top of eachother then put yours on the top of the little pile.

(A/N I might not be able to post chapter 3 for a bit because where i live is getting hit with a pretty bad hurricane and the powers most likely gonna be out but i promise i'll post as soon as i can! and thank you all so much for all the love on chapter 1 this is my first ever published story and I was super nervous to post it! I love you all! MWAH! have a great rest of your day/night/afternoon! I hope to see you at chapter 3 :] )