Chapter 7!

[★]

Idea by the lovely Orxgami_rose :)

F/N : Friends name

[★]

You invited over your childhood friend since he was in town, you haven't seen him since he moved away 2 years ago but he was finally back. You were both two peas in a pod since you were little, a lot of people have always said he was no good but you knew who he really was I mean look at who you were dating. You always gave him the benefit of the doubt, he was always like an older brother to you though you were a month older than him.

"Hey boo some car just pulled up outside, is that the dude you were talking about?" Al poked his head into your room, where you were getting ready.

"He's here already? Damn that idiot moves like the flash" You smiled, brushing off your shirt and fixing your posture.

"Why are you so worried about how you look, you don't even have to try" He hugged you from behind, you both looking into the mirror "You look amazing" He kissed your head and gave you a squeeze.

"Wait" You paused "Wheres seth?".

"Oh he's already downstairs in the shop" He tilted his head "Why?".

"Crap! I wanted to introduce you both at the same time" You kisses his cheek and pulled him down the stairs all the way to the store. Once you reached the last step you heard a familiar voice call out to you.

"Hey!! Just the person I was looking for!" Before you could react you were swept into a hug, and holy shit this guy got so much stronger, you could feel your ribs cracking inside your body.

"Ok I can't breathe!" You pushed him back "Whats up bro! Haven't seen you in ages!".

"Nothing much! Just got a new job and I'm on my break so I'm in town for 2 days!" He chuckled, playing with your hair.

"Thats awesome! oh right!" You turned to look at Seth and Al "These! are my lovely boyfriends!" You did a dramatic presentation. 

"Oh yea I was just talking to Seth? was it? You're a cool dude!" He put his hand out for him to shake, which he did reluctantly.

"Nice to meet you" He said cautiously, like his fight or flight was going haywire.

"I'm Alphonse" He put his hand out, clearly putting on the tough guy act.

He shook his hand fast "I've heard so much about you both, your little partner here never wants to stop talking about you two!" He nudged you playfully.

"Why don't we all go stop by the café and get something to drink!" You cut in, you could cut the tension in the room with a knife. You couldn't tell if it was just that they were meeting someone knew or if they were just being skeptical but the boys were acting weird.

"I'm done!"

"Me too"

"Me three"

"Nice! we can take my car!" F/N whipped out his car keys from his pocket, you could just tell by the keys alone that it was expensive.

AT THE CAFE (IM SO SORRY IDK WHAT ELSE TO PUT HERE)

After you all had gotten your coffee/drinks and food you took a sit , it was a nice day outside so you all decided to take a seat outside. Al and Seth sat on either side of you while F/N sat across from you, you both recalled old memories which made Al and Seth laugh hearing about what you were like as a kid. F/N showed a picture of you two when you went to a school dance, as friends of course. They were a bit jealous at first but they loved to see a younger you, though they didn't know you at the time it was nice to think of what it would be like if they did.

After you all had finished telling embarrassing childhood stories you all headed back to the house to watch a movie and hang out before it got late and F/N had to go back to the hotel where he was staying, but shit hit the fan when he went to kiss you before he left. It wasn't just a kiss on the cheek which would have been a little bit better but he went full on kissing you on the lips, hand on your waist kind of kiss. You pushed him back but before you could yell at him he was already cornered and getting scolded by Seth and Al. They get overprotective of you like this all the time, not in an overbearing kind of way they just don't wanna see you upset or hurt, but they don't try to act like they know what's best for you.

"I was suspicious of you at first but now it is crystal clear that I was right, you didn't come here to meet with an old friend you came here chasing after a childhood crush. Oh yea tough guy I saw it in the photos and could tell by how you talked. I was gonna let it slide at first because you seemed like a cool guy but now you've crossed the line" He took a step closer to him, pocking his forehead "But I guess something in that little pea sized brain you got up there decided not to work right now huh? Because you know that shit ain't cool, now I respect that you two are childhood friends, but I can tell you just made them seriously uncomfy so I advise you get the fuck out of my house, and don't come back until you've got your head out of your ass and stop being so egotistical" 

Seth chimed in "Flashing your nice car, and all that money, and it wasnt just some innocent way of showing how well you've been you were trying to impress them, like Al said you seemed like a cool guy but don't think about what you told me when we were alone" He smirked "Whats wrong cat got your tongue? because you are no saint, I know what you came here for and its clear you're not getting it" 

Before anything could go further you pulled Seth and Alphonse back "Leave." You stared at the ground.

"Y/N I'm sorry really I-".

"Leave!" You finally looked up, staring daggers into the man who was now standing there with his tail between his legs. He grabbed his coat and ran out the door, once he got into his car and drove off out of sight you had completely crumbled into the arms of your boyfriends. No tears, not saying anything just standing there holding onto them with your eyes closed, taking deep breaths as they rubbed your back, taking deep breaths with you.

"Hey sugar, how about we all go lay in bed? We can watch your favorite movie" Seth said quietly, closer to a whisper. 

"I'd like that" You mumbled. 

"Good idea" Alphonse kissed your head "Go get into some pajamas we'll get some drinks and snacks, we'll have a little movie night just us three". You smiled up at them, giving them one last big squeeze before disappearing into the bedroom to change.

[★]

I think this is the longest chapter so far! Thanks again Orxgami_rose for the idea it is appreciated! I'll be doing another request for the next chapter than we will be back to our usual schedule of Viki's dumb ideas. I'll always accept requests! Stay hydrated, well rested, take care of yourself, you're amazing I love you!! mwah!! <3

[★]