Chapter 12!

[★]

I'm so sorry chapters have been coming out late!! i hope you're all doing well and enjoying the lovely month of october! I've got a question for you all! what's your favorite scary movie? if you don't like scary movies what's your favorite halloween movie! mine has to be either Child's Play or Trick r Trick.

TW if you don't like some mild spooky stuff! todays chapter is the bittersweet trio in a haunted house as promised! <3

[★]

The cold autumn air chilled you through your jacket. You, Seth and Al had been waiting in line for the famous haunted house in your town for a while, but after about a half an hour you had gotten to the front of the line. A tall man dressed as a clown greeted you and gave you the usual warning about taking items in with you, if you dropped it it would be gone and you probably won't get it back and you had to all walk in a single file line.

Alphonso decided to take the lead, You behind him in the middle and Seth at the back. You followed along the path into a big tent with bright walls but barely any light. A short clown jumps in front of Al making him jump a bit "WELCOME!" they let out a ominous laugh and backed away back into their corner.

You all laughed a bit, thinking that this wouldn't be that scary but you'd be wrong. The moment you all let down your guard another taller clown popped out holding a giant hammer covered in bright designs and what seemed to be blood, "ENJOY THE SHOW WONT YOU!?" He reached out to you three as you ran away. A few more clowns creeped along side you all, occasionally letting out little laughs before yelling "GOOD LUCK" at you as you exited the tent.

That wasn't so bad, this should be a walk in the park. Before you could even finish that thought, a loud boom shook your whole body. A tall figure appeared next to you getting close to your face and giving you a big wide grin, you rushed along, taking Seth with you who looked slightly terrified.

You passed through a small pitch black room, filled with fog and a strange smell, once your eyes got more adjusted to the dark you could make out mannequin like figures on each side of you, it was clear one of them was a person but it was hard to tell due to the lack of light. As you all stumbled around, Seth gripped tightly onto the back of your jacket and you held tightly onto alphonse.

A light flashed right as you had made it to the door and you tuned around to notice all of the mannequin like people crowding around you, causing Seth to jump and bump into you "Im sorry sugar!" he held onto you even tighter, at this point he might as well just rip your jacket.

A long path through the woods, illuminated by bright overhanging lights could be seen ahead. Al turned his head around to check on his little group "how're you doing back there?".

You chuckled and flashed a quick thumbs up, then turned your head around to find Seth. "How you doing love?" You flashed a smile.

"I'm alright" He laughed, right as he went to give a thumbs up the blaring sound of a chainsaw came from behind you. A pretty short man in a white coat held a chainsaw above his head and ran towards your group with it. The weird gas smell seeped through your mask, You basically pushed and pulled the boys with you, causing them to give a little scream each when they realized who was behind them, they died laughing at each other once they had reached the end.

You all took a break to recover, went to get some ice cream and apple cider, and took some cute pictures in a pumpkin patch that the owner of the haunt had. Overall a fun night and a very spooky date. <3

[★]

IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK A WHILE!!

I'm finishing this at like 5 am so happy halloween my spooky loves!! <33 stay safe, stay hydrated, i love you!!!