Chapter 3!

(A/N: well the end of the last chapter was a false alarm I'm ok it was just a small rain storm! so here's chapter 3 ENJOY MWA!! <3)

"Hello? anyone home?" You called into the dark empty house as you shut the door behind you "Al? Seth?" Concern spread fast across. your face. You looked around the living room but it was almost the same as when you left all the blankets and a few pillows were gone. The smell of popcorn suddenly filled your lungs, you followed the smell to the bedroom. The bed was moved to the corner and a giant blanket fort took up most of the room.

"It sounds like they're coming shh!" A whisper came from inside.

"OW! Don't hit me jerk!"

You peaked in to see Al and Seth all cozy under some blankets, with inviting smiles on their faces "Welcome to the palace" Alphonse patted the spot in between the both of them. You crawled in and got cozy in-between them both. The yellow fairy lights shaped like stars made their eyes glitter, you never noticed how pretty Al's eyes were in the light, same with Seth, they're just 2 pretty boys. You reached your hand up, putting it on Al's cheek, turning his head so you both locked eyes. You smiled and kissed his cheek softly, rubbing the other side of his face with your thumb. 

"Thank you" You said in his ear, turning to Seth and putting your other hand on his cheek too "and thank you too Seth" You leaned in to leave a soft peck on his cheek "My two lover boys". 

They both held onto your hand against their face, it was always nice to get to just see them both after a long day even when they were being idiots they made every problem in the world feel so small by just looking into their eyes. 

"Should we put on a movie?" Al broke the silence, his cheeks glowing pink. 

"Yea of course!" You rubbed their faces once more before putting your arms down and pulling the laptop they had brought into the fort. "What kind of movie?" You turned to look back.

"How about a good horror movie? Seth knows all the good ones" Al elbowed him in the arm.

"Yea I got it, can I see the laptop sugar? I wanna surprise you both" 

You passed him the laptop, scooting closer to Alphonse so you couldn't see the screen, resting your head on his shoulder. He rubbed the back of your head, leaving small kisses on your forehead. A smile spread across your face, covered by a big warm blanket of safety and comfort. 

"Alright let me in here" Seth propped up the laptop on a pillow in front of you three. You patted your lap inviting him to lay his head there, he hesitantly accepted, laying on his side with his head in your lap "Is this ok sugar? I really don't wanna make you uncomfortable or anythin-"

"Shhh" you ran your fingers through his hair, sometimes putting it into tiny braids and then taking them out while you watched the movie.

(I LOVE YOU ALL MWA <3 SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT WRITERS BLOCK IS KICKING MY ASS RN)

A/N SORRY I DIDNT PUBLISH THE FULL PART OF THIS IM SO SORRY WATTPAD WAS BEING WEIRD? BUT HERE IT IS IM SO SORRY <3