Chapter 5

The sight your Alpha's met with makes her see red. Steve next to your naked body, his pants off and his cock hard, his one hand is wrapped around your throat so tight she can tell you're struggling for air as the other holds your legs up as prepares to enter you. She hopes and prays she's not too late.

"Get the fuck off her!!" she shouts as she rushes for him

He shakes his head and growls, "My Omega."

Her fist collides with his face repeatedly and he stumbles away from you, allowing you to breathe normally again. He growls and swings at her, she doges and lands a kick to his abdomen. He grunts in pain and Yelena runs into the room to help. She gets there in time to see Steve land a hit to Nats face but Clint quickly pulls him away from her and Buckys metal arm wraps around Steves neck as he holds him there in a choke hold. The blond struggles to free himself from his friends grasp.

Nat looks at him, her rage burning like a fire in her eyes, "You grebanaya svin'ya(fucking pig)!!" she shouts as her fist connects with his face several more times. "I should kill you for touching her!!" she growls

Yelena pulls her sister from Steve, "Go, take care of Y/n. I can handle this bol'noy ublyudok(sick bastard)." she says, sending a kick to his ribs.

Natasha eyes him wearily before her eyes drift over to you. She can see how frightened you are, she rushes to you. Her nose crinkles as she takes in your scent, its none of you and all of Steve. Her hands quickly untie the rope holding your legs before she pulls your pants back up for you., "I'm here medovyy(honey), I've got you." she says before moving to untie your hands as well.

You had felt relieved when you first saw her enter the room and attack Steve, but now you just wanted to be untied and get away from everyone, the amount of Alphas in the room was almost overwhelming to you. You felt violated and disgusted and you wanted nothing more than to be alone in your old bedroom after a very long and hot shower.

After she frees you from the ropes she quickly hands you her sweatshirt which you gratefully take from her before slipping it on. She reaches a hand towards you but you brush past her and dash through the apartments living room.

She sadly watches you run from her, "What did you do to her?" she growls. Steve chuckles at her question but gives her no answer. "What the hell did you do to my Omega?!" she shouts as she punches him once again

"Maybe she doesn't want to be yours anymore. Maybe she sees how bad of an Alpha you really are." he wheezes out.

Yelena kicks him in the ribs again and Clint punches him as Bucky tightens his hold on the soldier's neck, "Shut up Rogers, Nat's ten times the Alpha you are." the archer says

As you go to flee the apartment you don't even bat an eye as you walk past Sharons unconscious form on the floor before stepping out into the hallway. You do however still when you see Wanda infront of you in the hall.

"Y/n..." she whispers, she is so relieved to see you, but she doesn't miss the look on your face. Were you not happy to see her, did you not want her there? You simply nod in greeting as you move to continue down the hallway. Confused by your behavior she grabs your arm but retracts her hold immediately when you let out a growl.

You quickly head for the SUV they arrived in and get in. You sit there mad at yourself, you hadn't meant to growl at Wanda but right now you really didn't want to be around anyone or touched by anyone. Still you could have used your words instead of just ignoring and upsetting both your mates.

Tears fill Wandas eyes as she watches you head for the car. You had never growled at her before, and honestly she's not sure she's ever heard you growl. Her attention is brought to the apartments doorway when movement catches her eye.