Chapter 4

After Steves apology things had calmed down around the compound. Everyone's routines went back to normal for the next few days and Natasha decided it was time to tell Clint about her mates, so after her morning training she heads for the kitchen. Where else would the archer be at lunchtime?

"Hey Nat!" he greets, taking a bite of his sandwich

"Hey yourself. Got a minute to spare?" she asks

He smiles, "Always got time for you." She takes a seat next to him and he watches as a smile lights up her features. "Well someones happy"

"I really am Clint. I really am." she tells him

"Well then don't keep me waiting, what or who has got you smiling so damn hard?" he teases her

"Wanda and Y/n. They're my Omegas now." she beams proudly

He chuckles, "I knew you had pull Romanoff, but to get two Omegas? Damn you're good."

"Honestly, I'm just really lucky." she tells him

"So how does it work with two Omegas, like how do you make sure you spend equal time with them?" he asks

She chuckles, "Actually it's quite easy with Wanda and Y/n. They were already together before I told them about my feelings for them."

"Oh, ok." he says with a nod before her words completely sink in, "Wait a minute, you better be careful. Not everyone is going to be ok with two Omegas being together."

"I know. Yelena and I already had to put Steve in his place. He was upset about Wanda and Y/n being together, and was under the impression that Y/n was going to be his." she tells him with a growl

"Ah, the old geezer is still set in the forties eh? Not that not surprising honestly, but a bit disappointing. I'm glad Yelena had your back." he says

"Tony and Bucky helped too but yeah, having her there was definitely very helpful" she admits

"Well I'm really happy for you Nat. I'm glad you found them." he tells her. He notices some movement in the kitchen's doorway and glances behind her. He smirks and looks back at his best friend, "Looks like someone missed you."

She turns in her seat and smiles upon seeing Wanda, the Omega however doesn't look near as happy, "Dorogoy(sweetheart), what's wrong?"

She spins the rings on her fingers, clearly nervous, "I was hoping Y/n was with you."

The Alphas brows furrow, "She was with you when I left for training."

"She was with me, but she said she was going to grab us something for lunch, only she didn't come back and isn't answering her phone." she tells her mate

Natasha is immediately worried, thoughts of Hydra finding you and taking you flood her mind "How long ago did she leave the bedroom?"

"Almost thirty minutes ago." the Omega says, voice laced in concern. Natasha tries not to panic, a half hour would have given you plenty of time to come to the kitchen, grab lunch and return to Wanda and yet you'd never even made it to the kitchen.

The Alpha looks back at her best friend who nods, "I'll go get Yelena. We'll find her Nat."

"FRIDAY, inform Tony there may be a breach in the compound and Y/n is missing." she says before joining Wanda in the kitchens doorway. She grabs her hand, "We'll find our Omega, don't worry."

You had found yourself in an uncomfortable position and not with Hydra, though honestly you might prefer dealing with them. While walking through the halls heading for the kitchen you'd been grabbed from behind and you found yourself being taken into Steves room.