Chapter 5: Engagement Party! Demon vs. Phoenix

Start from the beginning

Issei:(grins)Alright I will-

*Gunshot*

A gunshot is heard, went towards to Issei's shoulder bleeding out. All of the guests are shocked and confused of this unexpected event.

Issei:(screams in pain)AAAARRRGGHHH!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!

Riser:(confused)Now who dares interrupts this affair?!?!

???:(firmly)...I did...

Asia:(shocked)That voice...it can't be...

Rossweisse:(smile)Yes, no doubt about it.

(Plays this song for this moment)

As they begin to hear multiple footsteps, most of the guests are confused by who they are. While Rias, Riser, Sirzechs, Grayfia and the ORC Members are shocked to see them. Out of the shadows revealed as Y/n Shirogane(Awakening State), Kuroka Toujou and Chisato Hasegawa are walking to towards them in serious expressions.

 Out of the shadows revealed as Y/n Shirogane(Awakening State), Kuroka Toujou and Chisato Hasegawa are walking to towards them in serious expressions

Y/n:(jokingly)Hey...why I wasn't invited? Because of my good looks?

Kuroka:(giggles)Darling, maybe because they didn't call us for invitation.

Chisato:(closed smile)Good thing we had friend who called me for the extention of this special occasion.

Sirzechs:(shocked)What!? Why is this human and the S-Class Stray Devil is here?!?!

???(voice over):(serious)I was the one who invited them.

That voice reveals as Sona Sitri in a formal dress. But surprisingly enough, Serafall Leviathan is here them.

 But surprisingly enough, Serafall Leviathan is here them

Serafall Leviathan, formerly known as Serafall Sitri. She is the former heiress of the Sitri Clan and the eldest daughter of Lord and Lady Sitri, and the older sister of Sona Sitri. She a beautiful girl; looking in her late teens with black hair, tied into twin tails and blue eyes. She also has a child-like body (albeit with large breasts).
Unlike her serious younger sister, Serafall is cheerful and possesses a childlike personality.Adding to her childlike personality is the fact that most of her lines end with a star. She also has a deep sister complex, and has a tendency to get her sister into embarrassing situations.
Despite her childlike nature, Serafall can also be selfless and determined.