11

Y/n POV:

We reached the house, it was still just rubble on the floor. I could hear my name being screamed from everywhere in the encanto then I heard Camilo. He was yelling and chocking on his words from the other side of the house.

"CAMI!" I yelled back.

He stopped.

I sprinted to the front of the house and saw him, face full of tears just like mine but he had no wounds, thankfully.

We sprinted to each other, our arms held out wide.

We connected. His arms tightly wrapped around my waist and my lips dancing over his, my arms held in a knot around his torso. We pulled back, my head tucking perfectly into his chest, we both cried into each other when we knelt down still in a perfect hug.

"I-I thought I lo-lost you." he chocked.

"Ca-Cami I-" I shook harder than before.

he pulled me back and looked over my body, checking all the wounds that covered my skin, he traced my lips with his thumb and hit the small part I had been biting. He frowned at my bloodied body.

He looked up as someone walked over, I turned to Julieta who was holding a roll of bandages in her hands and smiling at me. Camilo hesitated before turning me around and sitting me in his lap whilst holding his arms over my waist. Julieta knelt down and started to cover the larger cuts with white bandages that slowly turned red. Every time I flinched, Camilo squeezed me tighter.

Once we were done, I could hear Félix and Dolores yelling my name as they came closer. I looked to Dolores, her face was terrified as she looked, the bandages covering my leg and arms. She sprinted at me and scooped me quickly from Camilo's hold and squeezed my body into her hug.

"Y/n... where were you!" Félix joined the hug.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered.

They slowly put me back on the floor when I turned and saw Mirabel and Pepa in shock their faces still struck with worry from the long time of searching.

I sprinted at them with a slight limp on my right leg and Pepa swung me into her arms. She held my head into her shoulder I could hear a slight sob from her.

She slowly placed my feet on the ground when I felt two arms wrapped protectively around my waist. I looked up to the dark Curley hair that swung into my face. Camilo squeezed me tighter avoiding any cuts along my stomach.

"Don't move around to much." He mumbled.

I giggled at him before nodding, "your cute when your protective." I felt his face heat up above me before his hands scooped below my thighs and I was lifted easily into his arms.

I clutched his neck to not fall as he took me to a stable bit of rubble and sat me down. He crouched in front of me and wiped the edge of my cheek which still held some tears. Camilo's head tilted to the side and he smiled sadly before looking back at Abuela who still stared at the house.

I looked up and saw Bruno walking over nervously, I smiled at him as he came to me and I stood up wobbly, "Pepa. Julieta." I called. 

They both looked over and their eyes widened, each sprinted over and pulled Bruno into a hug, "Bruno!" they squeezed him tightly. 

"Ok so we gonna talk about Bruno?" Camilo pointed to the man mid hug.

Dolores elbowed him harshly in the side, "I knew he never left, I heard him all the time." Both Camilo and I looked at her confused. 

"Yeah theirs a lot to say about Bruno..." Bruno sighed nervously before jumping up and running around the rubble, "I'll start ok! Pepa sorry about your wedding, it wasn't a prophesy I could just see you were sweating." He laughed nervously. 

"Julieta, I got a lot of apologies I got to say..." he shuffled slightly. 

She pulled him into a hug, "Hey were just happy your here ok." he sighed happily. 

I looked back from the happy trio of siblings to Abuela, standing looking at the house sadly. 

"What are we going to do?" She sighed.

"It'll be ok." Pepa came up and placed her hand on Abuela's back.

"Uh... not if we don't have a house." Camilo shrugged, his arms still around my waist. Félix nudged him making me giggle. 

"What? We don't have a house, I can't say we don't have a house? What is that? Not a house." he pointed his palm to the house as I laughed again. 

I watched as Mirabel walked and stood below the arch of the now destroyed casita, I saw her scan the ground and look back to the family, everyone moved to stand in front if her. I uncurled myself from Camilo and took his hand, walking to her. 

"We need a new foundation." she nodded looking at everyone when suddenly Antonio looked back and so did everyone else. I turned to see everyone in the village walking up to us carrying tools and wood, with bricks and everything else. 

"We're here to help." one of them at the front said. 

Everyone in the village started to take anything they could and started to help make the house. 

~~~~

Everything was going so well until I looked over to Camilo and saw Mirabel hand him a shovel, he saw me looking at him and tried to spin it in his hand with ease but it fell and he franticly lifted it up and held it as his chest laughing. I burst out laughing and ran over to him, kissing his lips before turning around to Dolores. She jumped off the roof on a rope and swung to the ground so I sprinted over and joined her until Camilo came over and watched me fall down to the rope, landing on my feet making him panic and run over. 

"I'm fine Cami." I laughed when Dolores followed my actions and did the same. 

"Just don't get any more hurt. And don't over work yourself hermosa!" He gently kissed my cheek as I blushed. 

"No promises." he sighed at his efforts that led nowhere before turning to help someone with a heavy brick.