17

I was sat on the roof, my feet stuck to the tiles to not slip as I watched the sun rising from behind the large mountains surrounding the encanto. I sighed to myself as I rubbed my eyes and shivered slightly in my thin shirt. I had been sat there for about 3 hours just to be on my own. I watched as the encanto slowly buzzed to life, people heading to work, school or just heading out into town. 

A small smile crept onto my face as Antonio sprinting out on the back of a Jaguar from the house. They ran to the town and he rode over to some of his friends that chased him around the town before spreading off to play tag.

Pepa and Bruno slowly came out a few minuets later with Bruno's green eyes glowing at the sun. Pepa had a small rainbow hanging above her head as they walked down the path and towards the town. 

My face changed to a flat expression as I saw a few more people spill from there homes, my dad being one of them. He stumbled into the market and I frowned at him, we didn't have the best relationship. I never listened to him, ran away with my friends all the time, stayed with the Madrigals and haven't talked to him for a few weeks well before the other day were I saw him. He grabbed fruit and veg from one of the ladies running the market and started to waltz his way to another stall. 

I turned my attention away from him and over to Dolores and Mariano walked out, arm in arm with each other, striding with a strange walk into town. they were gushing over each other, there faces laid with red blush. I sighed at how obsessed they were but then my mind flicked to Camilo and my cheeks turned a similar shade of red. 

I teleported from the roof and into my room, looking at the bed to see Camilo sat up on the cushion finally awake. his curly hair fluffy around his eyes and his poncho over his head as he fitted it onto his body. 

I laughed lightly and walked over, sitting next to him and laying my head onto his shoulder. Camilo looked down slightly startled and smiled, wrapping his arms around me. "Morning." He smirked. 

"You finally woke up." I teased, booping his nose. 

"I think Abuela wants us to help the town today." he stated, taking my hand in his and standing up. 

We walked out into the town and I looked over all the markets before continuing down to were I saw a bunch of kids running around. 

As I walked, I saw Luisa holding a bunch of heavy stones on her shoulders and kicking someone's house to straighten it. I ran over and put my hands up in front of her, "Woah, woah, woah. What do you think your doing?" I raised one eye brow and put my hands on my hips judgingly. 

"Just helping the town." She shrugged trying to walk past me but I quickly stopped her. 

"You are not allowed to do this. Put them bricks down I can handle it and go sleep." she put them down and looked me up and down. 

"You think you can handl-" I put my finger on her lips and shushed her. 

"Yes. Now leave!" I ordered and she laughed, shrugging and walking away to Casita. 

I turned and looked at the task ahead of me, sighing and grabbing three bricks then teleporting to there destination. This continued for the rest of the day until all the bricks where moved and I smiled to myself. I trudged back to the house and slumped on the doorway when Luisa walked up and looked at my drained face. 

"This is why I was going to do it." She sighed and lifted me over her shoulder. 

"No! Luisa I can do it I-" she shushed me and walked to my room, kicking open the door and laying me on my bed then smiling at me and leaving the room. I sighed and rolled into my bed covers to sleep for a while before diner.