12

Y/n POV:
~~~

The house was finished.

We all looked up at our now completed casita, the walls all slightly wonky and the roof now with no moss and fixed in tiles. The only thing left to do was put in the doorknob for the front door.

We all lined up at the entrance, I squeezed Camilo's hand nervously and her rubbed my back. Abuela walked up holding a shining golden doorknob in her palms and walked to Mirabel.

"What do you see?" She asked. Handing the small girl the doorknob and letting her look into its shining surface.

"I see... me." She smiled sadly.

Mirabel started to walk to the door, Antonio holding her hand as she went. She hesitated and then pulled up her hand and slot the handle into place. Everything started to glow and the house shone with a golden glow, a river of gold spread down the village and shine over the house. The door changed, it had a sparkling image of the family on the front.

Everyone stared at it when the house came to life, "hola casita!" Mirabel waved.

The tiles on the floor began to move and we were all was forced inside along the rolling floor and moved to stand in the house.

I looked around everywhere, it was the same. The glowing doors for each person, casita happy and sparkling, I looked back to Camilo who was dancing around a snowy room with Pepa's cloud above his head.

I ran towards him and took his hand, we teleported away and arrived on the roof. It stopped swirling and I looked forwards at Camilo who was shapeshifting to me and back to him whilst looking down at his hands. I giggled.

I couched down and patted the newly fit tiles for Camilo to sit as well. When he did, my head fell to his shoulder and he wrapped his arm over my torso. We looked out over the village, all the magic now seeping through the bricks and we could hear the small tune of music from inside.

I smiled and Camilo squeezed my arm tighter, "that was one way to tell the family about us." I giggled.

"It was that or no kiss. Which one?" He laughed at his own joke so I gently hit his leg.

"I wonder how Abuela's doing?" I looks back down at the house listening to the muffled music.

"I thinks she's doing ok. Everyone's gifts are back right." He shrugged, bouncing my head a little as he did so.

"We should head back to the party." I went to stand and Camilo grabbed my hand gently.

"Have fun in there." He smiled.

I nodded before blue swirls circled our heads and we were in the middle of the kitchen. Juliet's making food and Antonio feeding his tiger.

"Ah their you are! Abuelas been needing to talk to you both about the whole kiss thing." Julieta jumped at our entrance.

"Is she mad?" I asked panicking slightly.

"No. She just wants to talk." I nodded at Julieta then turned, taking Camilo's hand again and walking to the main room where Fèlix and Abuela where dancing under hail from one of Pepa's clouds. 

I took a deep breath and walked to Abuela, "Hey Alma. You needed to talk to us?" I squeezed Camilo's hand with a shaky voice. 

"Ah yes! Come with me." she took off, walking up the stairs and taking both Camilo and I to Mirabel's room upstairs.

She stopped and looked at us holding hands with fingers intertwined, "This thing," she gestured to our hands, "Is very... interesting. We have never had someone that's not in the family have a gift and the fact that you two are together makes it even stranger. Where you dating when the door arrived?" 

I started to harshly bite my lip as I watched Abuela look from me to Camilo then to our hands, "Yes. Not long though." Camilo answered for me. 

"I see. Well I approve of the couple and can't wait to see it grow. You may go back to the party." she smiled and nodded at us both.

Camilo quickly dragged me out of the room as I teleported back to the kitchen the luckily no one was in, "oh my god." I breathed out in a panic. 

"She can't do that to us! She scared me so much." Camilo fanned his face with his hand. 

"Ok. Now that that terrifying scene is over with, let's party!" I giggled taking his arm and we walked out to the dance floor. I ran over to Félix and started to dance around with him. 

"Yes! Get it N/n!" he cheered. 

"Good moves Pepa!" I yelled at the happy mother dancing in snow.

I looked down at Antonio running around and dancing with everyone else so I grabbed his hand and pulled him up into my arms and started to move around the dance floor with him as he laughed.