3

Y/n POV:
~~~

After breakfast, I quickly left the table and cleaned my plate, staking it along with others drying next to the sink. I then ran upstairs and franticly knocked on Dolores' door.

"Yeah?" She called out.

I entered her room and slumped on her bed, she looked at me confused for a moment, "What's wrong?"

"Camilo's wrong." I stated.

I saw her head tilt to the side before gently sitting on the bed next to me, "what do you mean?"

"I don't know I- I think I like Camilo." Her eyes widened and she sat up straight, "Whenever I'm around him I feel happy and safe like I want to always be with him and want to hug him and be in his arms... this is stupid." I pressed my face into my hands.

"No it's not! Tell him." I saw her eyes sparkle, she knows something, I thought whilst looking up.

"What if he doesn't like me back." I didn't want to admit my feelings but wanted to be with him.

"You are so dumb. Just do it." Her hand rubbed my hands that lay in my lap, fiddling with my thumbs.

"How?"

"I don't know don't ask me. Go on a walk and tell him?" She giggled at me making me relax and breath.

"Ok thank you Dolores." I stood up to leave.
~~~
Camilo's POV:
~~~

Y/n had disappeared after breakfast so I was searching the house to find her when I walked past Dolores's room her door was left slightly open and I heard Y/n's soft voice talking to her.

"Whenever I'm around him I feel happy and safe like I want to always be with him and want to hug him and be in his arms... this is stupid." I could here her sigh and listened closer.

"No it's not! Tell him." Dolores responded.

Who does she like? Can it be me? No! That would never happen she would never like me back.

My head raced with questions when I heard another sigh, "what if he doesn't like me back?" I could tell Y/n was starting to panic.

"You are so dumb just do it." My mouth opened slightly as I listened.

"How?" Y/n seemed to plead for an answer.

"I don't know don't ask me. Go on a walk and tell him?" I could here movement and quickly ran away to my room.

~~~
Y/n POV:
~~~

I reached Camilo's door and knocked, "Cami?" I called inside.

"Yeah?" He seemed nervous.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" Their was no response for a moment when the door opened and he came out with blush spread over his face.

"Yeah sure."

I nodded happily at him as I started to lead him down the stairs, I felt his fingers brush against my hand and slowly pull so we were holding hands, our fingers intertwined with each other's.

We walked through the town and over a small bridge, up a hill and through a few trees all while talking happily with each other about gifts and the town.

We circled around a tree and into a little clearing, a stream rushing through the middle with banks earthier side and a log fallen over the stream as a bridge.

I took Camilo to sit on the log and shifted across it to not fall in. After a moment of silence I went to talk but he started before me.

"Y/n I- I need to tell you something." My heart was beating to fast in my chest for me to breath.

His grip on my hand tightened and I looked up at his face, blush covering his nose and cheeks with his floppy brown Curley hair dancing over his head. Eyes that shine in the light of the water as he looked at me and back into the stream.

"I like you... a lot and I wanted to ask if you maybe wanted to go out with me?" His nose scrunched up as he spoke.

A smile formed over my face, "Of corse." He looked down at me surprised as I stared up at him. He pulled me into a tight hug with my face hidden in his chest. We stayed happy like that for a while.

A few hours had past and it was time for the Guzmáns to arrive for the proposal. I looked up at Camilo to see him still smiling, "we need to go home for dinner." I said.

He looked down at me, "Yeah." I moved to get off the log when his hands met my face and cupped my smile in his palms.

Camilo stared down at me with a smile when he flicked his eyes to my lips and then my eyes again. I nodded and be gently brought his face closer to mine when our lips touched. They danced over each other in a comfortable kiss.

We pulled away and stared at each other smiling, "Now we can go." I giggled at his comment.