4

Y/n and Camilo reached Casita hand in hand but separated as they entered, just as they opened the door Dolores ran up to them bouncing on her toes in excitement. 

"What?" Y/n asked confused looking from Camilo to Dolores. 

"Y/n and Camilo sittin in a tree." she teased. 

they both looked very confused and turned to each other, "How did you?" Camilo asked. 

"i have a gift." she spoke dead panned. 

Both Y/n and Camilo laughed lightly at each other. 

As they were talking, Mirabel ran over and grabbed Y/n's arm dragging her away from the other and into her room. 

"You know Bruno?" she asked. 

"Ahh yes the one and only person we aren't supposed to talk about." Y/n giggled with a slight wheeze. 

"Did he ever give you a vision?" Mirabel tilted her head to the side awaiting an answer. 

Y/n froze, "I- I don't want to talk about it." she said flatly.  

As they talked, Camilo entered the room but neither of the girls noticed as they were to busy talking so he just waited and listened. 

"So Bruno told you something." Mirabel insisted. 

 Y/n shifted again but Mirabel just scrunched up her nose pleading. 

"He told me that... I can't." Y/n saw Mirabel's pleading eyes and sighed, "He told me that after a big fight, Abuela would kick me out of the town." 

Camilo's eyes widened as he stepped forwards and hugged Y/n protectively, "She what?" he choked on his words as he talked. 

Y/n's eyes softened as she shrunk into his hold, "I will do anything to not let that happen." he cried. 

Mirabel just stood their in shock when someone opened the door. Camilo and Y/n jumped apart immediately as Pepa came in, a storm cloud above her head with a light thunder, she was holding a card bored box. 

"Pepa jeez." Mirabel sighed. 

"Sorry." she put the box down and sat on the floor, "I came to get the last of Antonio's things when I heard the name that we do not speak." she grabbed some clothes from a draw as she spoke, "I told you Y/n to never tell anyone about that vision." 

"I'm sorry Pepa, Mirabel wanted to know." she sighed when she felt Camilo shift next to her again.

"We don't talk about Bruno." he spoke as rain poured from the cloud above her.

"What did he do?" Mirabel asked. 

"It was a nightmare!" Félix ran into the room and pointed out his finger to the three kids. 

"Félix!" Pepa jumped up. 

"What if you didn't understand what he saw?" Mirabel persisted. 

"Then you better figure it out because it was coming for YOU!" he spoke. 

Pepa jumped in quickly, "We don't talk about Bruno."

As they started to talk, Y/n and Camilo slipped out of the room and went downstairs, "Did he really see that?" Camilo asked. 

He took Y/n's hand and faced her to him, her head pressed into his chest as she shook slightly, "I-" Camilo lifted up her chin with his palm and stared into her deep e/c eyes. 

"I will never let Abuela do that." she smiled at him when his face turned slightly red. He wrapped her arms around his torso and then took his arms to hug her waist. 

"Thank you." she sighed. 

A few moments later, Antonio walked in and stared at the two mid hug, "Gross." he laughed. 

Y/n and Camilo jumped a foot apart once they knew he was in the room, he giggled when a tiger came into the room and Antonio jumped on it's back and saluted to the pair, "I won't tell." he joked as he rode away. 

"That kid will be the end of me." Camilo sighed. 

Y/n giggled before walking to a cup bored and climbing onto the side to reach the top shelf, Camilo laughed, she grabbed the pile of plates at the top and carefully brought them down to the side next to her. 

Camilo walked over and took the plates in is arms, taking them to the table and placing them on each space then walked back over to Y/n as she took a few wine glasses down and placed them next to her. He took them to the table and put them next to each plate. 

He then went back and placed his hands on Y/n's hips, lifting her carefully from the side and pulling her to the floor. She then walked to a draw and took out knives, forks and spoons. Taking them to the table and lining them neatly up with the plates. They then both grabbed a few napkins and put them on each plate. 

Once they had finished, they turned to each other and smiled, "When are the Guzmáns arriving?" Y/n asked. 

"6? I think that's what Abuela said." Camilo hugged her again then grabbed her hand and led her from the kitchen and up the stairs, they reached his room and he opened the glowing gold door. 

They walked inside to see one single bed in the room, one corner had a fluffy rug with two large bookshelves along the wall, A reading light hanging above pillows and bean bags. Their was a large cosy pillow fort in the other inside of the room, chairs and blankets draped across with another fluffy rug and many pillows underneath. 

"Do you want to stay in my room from now on?" he asked shyly. 

Y/n smiled and nodded, when he looked around his room again he noticed that he only had one single bed so he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, suddenly his single bed changed to a double and another dresser appeared next to his already filled with her clothes. 

"I forgot you could shape shift your room." Y/n giggled.

"Is this ok?" he asked grabbing her hands and staring into her eyes. 

"Yes, thank you Camilo." she went on her tip toes and kissed his cheek then pulled back and smiled. 

"THE GUZMÁNS ARE HERE!" Abuela shouted up to the family. 

~~~~~~~~

I know that I am changing it a bit and missing things out but I don't know how to add in the songs so I will stick to the main story line but change a few things. 

I hope you are liking this story so far, I am trying my best to make it as close to how I think Camilo would act. 

ENJOY!