22nd January 2022

22nd January 2022

Au- School 

Ship- Dreamnotfound 

Idea-https://youtube.com/shorts/QABHuOs_KC0?feature=share Dream to Tommy. And everyone thinking dream is hella cool with sunglasses and shit 😎 it being George's class too-

613 words

-

It was rather late at night. Maybe ten thirty? Both males happened to be too tired to even acknowledge the ticking clock. Dream had rushed upstairs and quickly entered the bedroom. Jumping onto the bed with a thud. Enjoying the room, he stretched his arms and legs out. This left the older male to check on their sleeping son. 

George took his time, turning off the lights as he made his way up the stairs. Opening up Tommys' room, seeing his sleeping chest rise up and down. Being illuminated by a soft glow of Tommys night light. (It's acceptable for a thirteen year old to still be scared of the dark. Okay?)
George walked over to his son, dimming the light slightly so it wouldn't be so shocking in the early hours of the morning. He let out a soft sigh, gently ruffling Tommys blond hair, before leaving the room (shutting the door behind himself).

George wandered into his own room, slipping into bed. Finding Dream and snuggling next to him. The shorter let out a loud sign, planning through his head what was in store for him tomorrow. “I've got that proj-” A knock at the door. 

“Toms?” Dream spoke, the door opening up wider. Revealing a half asleep Tommy holding a piece of paper in his hand. 

“Fathers…” Tommy began, letting out a loud sigh. “I've got a project due tomorrow… And I havent even started.”

George rolled his eyes, “And whose class is it for?” knowing in some way or another, Tommy would either have to do the project, or somehow George could wiggle him out of doing it.

“...” Tommy looked down at the floor. “Maybe it's for your class. But that's fine! I don’t have to do it!” Tommy said proudly, crossing his arms.

“No. I'm not letting you get away with it. You either do it right now, or you'll fail my class. I even let you pick what topic you wanted to do. Just do minecraft or something.”

Tommy glared over at his father. Leaving the room in a huff. I guess Tommy will have to go do his assignment. Put ten hours of work in around five.

-

“Right!” George began, logging registration on his computer and sending it to the reception desk. “As you know, today was the due date of your biiig project." George nodded, standing up from his stool and walking around to the front of the class. "Anyone want to volunteer to go first?" He questioned.

No one volunteered.

"Okay then... don't." George scanned the room. His eyes laying on his son. "Tommy. You wanna start?"

Tommy shook his head, yawning. "Sorry... Sir. I left my work at home. I forgot about it till last night." He commented, shaking his head at his father.

Then a knock echoed throughout the room.

"Come in?" Goerge questioned, watching as the figure opened the door.

"I heard my son forgot his work at home." The person, who happened to be Dream, removed his sunglasses and placed them on top of his head. (Girls awwing over him).

George rolled his eyes, pointing at Tommy. "Yeah. He was just about to present. What a coincidence." George scoffed, as Dream handed the project over to Tommy. 

"Okay students! We all love some Minecraft! Don't we?" Tommy went on. And that's where George zoned out. He had already heard the Minecraft speal about twenty times. So does he really need to hear it again?

A quiet "psst." Got his attention. George looked at the door, where Dream was still standing. He held his fingers to his ear like a phone. Mouthing a 'call me' to George. Leaving with a wink.