I felt my conscious getting deeper, and deeper as I felt cold and numb.

.

.

"Amelia." I heard someone whisper gently in my ear. How long was I out? Everything seemed warm and safe unlike earlier when I had a heavy feeling in my chest something bad was definitely going to happen to me.

I flutter my eyes open as tears streamed down immediately.

God, it maybe was only for a few hours but seeing again felt so securing.

"Amelia." I heard someone call again, I looked up to see Nexus gazing down at me. I immediately realized that I was sitting on his lap. I blushed as I hurriedly got up.

"What's wrong?" Nexus looked at me confused, like a lost puppy. What the hell, why does this feel.. slightly off?

I looked around to see my surroundings as my heart dropped. This isn't Nexus's room, it's the garden I gaze at the front of my window in my room at father's ducherry.

Come to think of it, I looked at Nexus again. He looked older than when we met. What the hell is happening?

"Amelia are you alright-" Nexus tried to caress my cheek but I anxiously slapped his hand away from me.

His eyes widen, he looked hurt and confused.

"A-a mirror! I need a mirror!" I yelled as Nexus grabbed my hand before I could've stand up. He summoned a small hand mirror and handed it off to me.

I looked at myself, it felt uncanny, unnatural. Sure I looked the same but it felt..weird.

I threw the mirror to a nearby tree as it shattered.

"AMELIA!" I heard father's familiar voice, he marched at us with an angered look. Besides him were Anathalia, Azrael, Elijah and Ethan

"What the hell are you doing infront of the sage of the mage tower?!" I heard Azrael yelled embarrassed as he took Nexus away from me.

All of them had looked of disgust at me. They all looked down at me as if I'm some of virus.

"I apologize for my sister's  behavior." Azrael had a hint of malice in his tone, father didn't even scold him. He just stood there nodding and sighing at me disappointingly.

"It's alright sir, I think the miss was just agitated." Nexus said as father shook it off.

"Her behavior has been deteriorating, I apologize." Father bowed to Nexus as Nexus left. Not even gazing at me for one last time.

Once Nexus had fully left I ran towards the house whilst my father and siblings started shouting at me.

I ran to my room as several maids stared at me in disgust, I opened my door as to my horror everything was either broken or was smashed to the ground.

I shut my door as I locked it thoroughly. I threw all the broken things into a black plastic bag near me. I only cleaned everything a bit, and it honestly calmed me down.

I opened my door only a little to put the black bag full of garbage. I saw as some of the maids looked shock and surprised.

I closed my door again and slept in my bed, hoping this was all a dream.

I heard my door knock, I woke up and felt tears streaming down my face. Why am I still here?

A maid opened my door as I hurriedly wiped away my tears. The maid looked at me with hatred and disgust, she placed my food at the nearby table besides my bed.

I stood up and sat down, the maid stood besides me as she looked annoyed.

Wait, if I die here, I might go back. Because, previously I think it was almost a death experience.

I saw a large knife besides all the cutlery. I took it as the maid smiled. I think she's thinking I'll threatened her or something so she can get me in trouble.

I hesitantly slit my throat as the maid yelled in horror, I threw the knife as the maid picked it up in fear.

Father and my siblings immediately rushed in yelling at me only to stop in horror.

Father immediately called for a doctor whilst I heard Anathalia ordering guards to arrest the maid.

My vision went blurry as I saw Nexus besides me, my eyes widen, ITS MY NEXUS.

He was coming off in a portal like thing, he used absorption as he healed himself. I sat properly as I looked to my side, Father was with the other Nexus, he looked angered and confused.

"We need to go, now." Nexus said until a sharp small dagger almost hit him. We all looked to see the other Nexus.

"Where the hell are you taking Amelia?" He scoffed while Nexus furrowed his brows. He looked confused and looked at me but I shook my head.

"You're Amelia already killed herself in the lake nearby. She committed suicide after you all embarrassed her at the crown prince's party. This is my dimension's Amelia, she regressed back here for unknown reasons and I'm taking her back." Nexus said annoyed.

"W-wait, my older sister killed herself?!" Anathalia dropped to the floor as Nexus rolled his eyes.

"You all abused and neglected her, why are you so surprised?" Nexus laughed while they all looked in fear and guilt.

Azrael looked at me with pity as I clung to Nexus's shirt.

"Let's go.." I mumbled to Nexus as he carried me bridal style and went back inside the portal.