22

***Question for Readers: Would you guys like another POV in one of the upcoming chapters? Like Antonio, Camilo's, or etc?(also, if you;d please comment you answer if it's yes, and tell me who then that would be great.***

Camilo's stood in shock for a moment before he shape shifted back into his earn twenties and he held me close.  I still broke away though and took off towards the graveyard. I was sick to my stomach in shame.

I got to the graveyard bear looking around. Many families sat next to their families graves, giving gifts and talking softly.

I could see the family member that they had lost standing close to them, smiling sadly at their familia. I took a deep breath. I had not visited my parents graves for long time. I don't really need to... but suddenly I really wanted to.

I walked towards their graves to find my mom and dad standing near them. I could see a couple other familia to but I didn't take any mind. My mom and dad smiled at me. I don't ge to se emy dad very often.

I smiled sadly before Mom puts her hands on my face and says, "¿Por qué lloras? No tienes que llorar..." (why are you crying? You don't need to cry...)

"Mama I made a mistake... a mistake that could cost me Antonio..." I whimper

She took my hand leading me away, my papa tried to follow but she stopped him. Once we were alone she asks, "¿Qué hiciste, cariño? No podría haber sido tan malo... ¿estás embarazada?" (What did you do sweetheart? It couldn't have been that bad... are you pregnant?)

My face flushed and I said, "No. no mama... it's not that at all... I just... another man admitted his feelings for me today and I let myself get caught up in the moment and I kissed him, mama... I kissed another man..."

She looked surprised before asking, "Who was it?"

"Camilo..." I reply quietly before seeing Dolores speeding walking towards me.

Dolores got over to us the fastest I've ever seen her walk before she grabs my arm and says angrily, "I'm going to murder you and Camilo. You actually cheated on Antonio..."

I fell silent, it wasn't an accident. I couldn't say it was an accident. And to be honest I quite enjoyed it...

Dolores dragged me away and we went and found Camilo.

Camilo paled before saying, "Dolores, let go of her..."

Dolores threw me at him and Camilo caught me before Dolores whispers harshly, "Are you two trying to break Antonio's heart?! He jsut went through a break up! Not to mention your married Camilo! With a daughter!"

Camilo nods, putting his hand on my shoulder befoer saying, "We know that Dolores. But we don't exactly plan on keeping this up... it was a one time thing.."

Dolores shook ehr head before Antonio asks, walking over, "what was a one time thing?"

Camilo let got of me and I let Antonio take me in his arms before I lie, "Camilo taking my journals..."

Antonio looks at me and then Camilo and then Dolores before asking, "I feel like you all are hiding something from me..."

I shake my head before taking Antonio's hand adn walking him back towards the graveyard.

When we got there we heard, "Tia Atlas! Tio Bruno!"

Luciana and Jose we're running towards us. I pick up Luciana and Antonio picks up Jose before they say, "Tia Atlas, We heard you can make spirits see able... is that true?"

I nod before Jose says, "could we see and meet Bisabuela?!"

I sigh before saying, "i will later ok?"