17

I went around adn asked everyone saving Antonio until last. But the time reached Antonio I had worked off my nerve and I took a deep breath e fear syaing, "Camilo and ai were plann a show for dia de los muertos... do you want to participate?"

he nods and I write down his name befoer he asks, "can we talk?"

I turn adn say, "nope."

I heard someone laugh and I jsut walked upstairs when I did we heard, "Hola Madrigal's!"

It was Diego, and behind him was Sophia. I hugged my clipboard and kept my eyes low trying to walk past but Diego caught mya ram and says, "Hola Atlas, We heard what happened, ¿Estás bien?"

I blushed and nodded before I found myself glancing at Sophia's stomach. She had on hand on it and when she caught me looking she lowered it, glancing at Antonio. He slight and took her hand, twirling her around before saying, "Conocen a Sophia." (They know Sophia.)

Her face lit up and she smiles giggling. I pulls way from Diego and say, "I need it get going..."

I turned and went upstairs before taking a deep breath. I glanced back to see Antonio being all sweet and cuddle to Sophia like he had been to me. I shook my head and went to Camilo's room. I knocked and he opened the door beofer I say, "I got a list of everyone wanting to be involved in the show..."

He nods before a ring Sophia's voice and looking up. Antonio had just said something to make her laugh. Camilo looked back at me and saw the tears forming in my eyes so he reluctantly let me into his room.

I took a couple deep breaths to calm down, before I looked around. His room seemed to be like a giant mirror maze. But my heart kinda sank because it looked like most of the mirrors were shattered, broken, or covered. Carmelo shifts uncomfortably and I run my hand over one of the mirrors managing to scut my finger on the broken mirror befoer saying softly, "Camilo...''

He sighs San dsyas, "there's a reasons I didn;t let Katrina or Grace stay in my room and this is it..."

I hug him and say, "why?"

he looks at the mirror before getting a pained look and looking down, "I jsut don't like seeing my own reflection... and these mirrors are different, they show everyone I've ever shape shifted into... and with every new person, a new mirror is added... when I was teenager, when I'd get mad or depressed i[d smash a couple mirror..."

He shows me his hands and they shook for a second before I saw they were now covered in thin scars from him punching the mirrors. He shook them, shifting them back to being clear before he says, "my parents think I have Eisoptrophobia..." (Eisoptrophobia is the fear of mirrors)

I shook my head before taking his hand and he pulls me through the mirror maze. I found this fitting. He shape shifts so the mirrors reflects all his abilities mirror maze symbolizes the goofy and prankster attitude he had as a teenager. We made a turn and he pulls me into almost an office looking room.

We sat a desk and I say, "you have a desk?"

He shrugs, "my room aged with me... this used to be a party room, not that I held any parties, but one day it magically turned into a office..."

I nod before setting down the list. He read it before saying, "Antonio? Can you handle being on stage with Antonio? Sophia will be watching..."

I take a deep breath before nodding. Camilo nods before pulling out a piece of paper. We assigned everyone a color before working on choreography. When we finished we practiced. Camilo and I laughed as we stumbled over our own feet before he says, "we need more room... and we need to teach everyone else... you want to see if everyone's still here?"