14

Antonio covered my eyes as we left the room. He walks me down, and Simple's form memory I knew where we were headed. My bedroom.

When we stopped he uncovered my eyes and I heard, "surprise!"

I covered my mouth, my eyes getting teary. My door was repaired. It wasn't glowing. But it was repaired.

Antonio laughs softly and nudges me forward. I walk over to the door hesitantly putting my hand on the doorknob. Everyone watched in surprise like they did with Mira bell when my door began to glow. The only problem with that, is this is a huge difference between the first time I got my gift adn nod. The first time all my powers came to me slowly. And senses slowly built. This, was my gift and my sense crashing back into me.

I felt my knees start to buckle so I sent Antonio a look that screamed, help me.

He speed walks over and helps me stay of my feet before I opened the door to find my room back as it was. The bridges and the platforms back. All my stuff back. Antonio helped me inside and everyone followed. I felt sort of like everyone was invading my personal space, like I know everyone has been in my room before but not like this. Suddenly I heard Camilo asks, "why am one that's secluded out on this sleep out sign?"

"You were still a teenager when I put that up..." I joke

He rolls his eyes and I watched a few people get more and more curious now that Camilo had pointed out the place that most of them haven't been. I squeezed Antonio's hand an anxious look growing on my face as people ventured closer. Antonio at firs tdidn[t notice my anxiety but when he looked at me he understood and had Lia go lay at the entrance to stop anyone from going in.

He kissed Thea side of my head befoer asking, "why'd you need me help earlier?"

"My gift and my enhanced senses came crashing back into me all at once and I was feeling my knees begin to buckle." I reply

He nods before we heard Julieta's voice call, "breakfast is ready!"

Everyone left and I sat on bed. Taking a deep breath adn rubbing my face. Antonio must've been waiting out in the hallway for me because when I didn;t show he poked his head in and walking over and syaing softly, "Cariño, what's wrong?"

He crouched down in for t of me to be at eye level with me but that didn;t help. I sigh and say, "Six days Antonio? I wa sun a coma for six days?"

"You had your head bashed into the ground... I don;t think that's unreasonable..." Antonio replies

I felt the side of my head winching when I found the wound.

He pulls my hand away and says softly, "are you wanting to know what happened in those six days while you were out?"

I nod before Antonio says, "well, when you passed out I carried you inside and we decided to lay you on Bruno's bed until we could figure out something to do with you. While they were deciding I went and dofund the village doctor. Julieta;s gif tmigjit be to heal but she;s no doctor... she ran a few tests and determined your arm was broken, but it was a clean break and it would need a few pins. Then she left and we determined that we would put you in my room, seeing you your my novia... plus, with all the hammocks in my room, my room has the most beds. Julieta and Pepa wiped all the blood off you, cleaned your wounds, and changed you out of the then bloody clothes you were wearing. And you were out in my room to stay there. The next day Luisa carried you to the hospital for your surgery. You stayed there for two days, and then came back and you've been in that hammock since..."

I fell silent before looking at my arm. Antonio helps me stand before gently unwrapping my arm. There was a thin scar that went down my arm but other then that it looked normal. I gently stretched my hand before asking,"what happened to Rosa?"