// Dance //

After continuing to walk for a days and days, the eight of you saw a small village, something you haven't seen in days. You all admired the small village from a distance before Shin-ah spoke up saying: "Someone.. has collapsed."

Led by Hak, you all headed towards the young girl who had collapsed in the middle of a large field. She looked extremely frail and tired. Hak bent down, scooping her into his arms. "Hey. Hey, you. Are you okay?" He asked her, ever so gently shaking the woman.

The woman slowly opened her eyes, taking a few seconds to process everything by staring at Hak's handsome face. "W-who are you! You're so nice!!" She asked covering her cheeks which quickly turned red, you could practically see hearts in her eyes. You turned away, a small pout forming on your face.

Meanwhile the hefty group beside you didn't fail to catch the woman's attention. "Oh my! Who are you all? You're group is one full of lookers! It's definitely weird!" She said, pointing at you're extraordinary group. Beside you, you saw Yoon freeze, a little worried that you all standing out could be a bad thing.

"Oh! I know!! You're traveling entertainers right??" She said with a ginormous smile, playing on her lips as she continued to sit between Hak's arms, which only caused you to roll your eyes once more. "Y-yes! You're right!! We are entertainers!" Yoon quickly said, practically shutting up Kija who was talking about how we were first bandits and now entertainers.

"Oh my!! It's not often such handsome entertainers come to our village!! Our village won't miss this opportunity! It's a special day." She said very excitedly. "A special day?" Yoon asked, slightly confused about what she meant. "Oh, there's a festival in our village."

🌺🌺🌺

The second you all entered the woman's village, the men in particular were surrounded by woman as they clinged onto them. But what specifically caught your attention was when the woman from earlier wrapped her hands around Hak saying: "This man held me when I collapsed." Her eyes, practically had hearts in them.

You walked towards the women and Hak before Yona could stop you, the others either stared in confusion or in amusement. Well, only Jae-ha stared in amusement. The pout on your lips never disappeared, as you wrapped your own arms around Hak's buff arm. "..what are you doing, Hak? Let's go."

Hak, moved his gaze to you, curiously observing you, as you continued to avoid his gaze, the pout still on your lips. Hak who was quick to catch onto things, quickly figured out why you were all pouty and whiny, and he even had the nerve to smirk. You led him away from the women, as the girl from earlier curiously stared at you both, extremely curious about your relationship with Hak.

When you and Hak were just about to be alone, Yoon came running in. "Yona! Yona! You said you know how to dance right?" He asked, all out of breath as he almost bumped into you, if it wasn't for Hak, you'd probably be falling. Yona who was extremely confused, nodded. Boy, had she known what she was in for.

🌺🌺🌺

Yoon had ended up finding seeds that would grow in the fire tribe, they were called Iza seeds. But the catch was, the old man who guarded the seeds wanted to see a heart-warming performance first. Which is why Yoon came running over.

Jae-ha was currently playing music and Zeno danced, while Yona got ready, she would be the star of the day. Meanwhile Hak who finally found a good spot to watch from leaned against a tree, pulling you closer towards his body. His arm was wrapped against your waist, your back hovering over his chest.

It wasn't long before the music changed, and you quickly turned your attention to Yona. Yona looked incredibly beautiful all dressed up, and she had a sword in her hand. She began her dance, mesmerizing everyone. But what made her most attractive, was the way her eyes could easily portray the right amount of emotion, the way her expression quickly changed depending on the move she was doing.

The sword dance showed sorrow, but you couldn't take your eyes off her. It was like Yona was glowing. You didn't realize, she was done until everyone around you started clapping. You didn't even let Hak comprehend what was happening, as you wriggled out of his embrace to go find Yona.

And as she was standing in the center, receiving all the compliments, you ran towards her, swinging your arms around her body, your face resting on her shoulder. "You were beautiful. You mesmerized everyone around you, including myself. Yona, it liked you were glowing out here. I'm so proud of you." You rambled on and on, telling her about how you felt, and what she looked like.

And when you finally made eye contact with her, she smiled. "I'm glad, because you were my inspiration to be so mesmerizing. You always are."

🌺🌺🌺

The night had quieted down, and you were currently looking around for Hak. You hadn't seen him at all after you had left him for Yona. But it wasn't long until you heard the woman who had fainted earlier, her voice echoing the night. "Hak! Hey.. since the festival is almost over, do you want to come over? My house isn't large, but it's warm."

You paused for a moment, peeking from behind the tree. And in front of you were Hak and the woman from earlier, she had a pretty smile on her face and her rosy cheeks were pink. You wanted to go say something, but Hak was asked the question, and he had the right to answer it too.

"I'm sorry. I can't. I.. too have someone precious to me, someone I want to protect." He replied, giving the girl an apologetic smile. She quickly returned it. "I-I see. Well if it's like that, I can't compete. She's lucky." She said, her tone was filled with sadness as were her eyes, yet she smiled so brightly. Hak's answer was simple, yet made your heart go boom boom.

"No. I'm the lucky one."

🌺🌺🌺