// Caves //

The five of you entered the cave like structure, where Kija had confirmed the Seiryuu was living. Kija led the way, as Yoon and Yona followed behind him. Hak followed behind them, as you lightly held onto Hak's sleeve, checking your surroundings.

"Are you scared~?" Hak teased, his eyes faced forward, but he ocassionally looked back.

"What would you do if I am? Anyway this cave looks like it's home to quickly humongous spider, plus I feel eyes on me." You shuddered, at the thought of someone watching you, without your knowledge.

"You have nothing to worry about, your bodyguard is an ex-general thunder beast." He proudly gloated, as you ignored him, watching a man come out of a smaller cave.

He was most likely, the chief of the clan. You moved your body closer to Hak, an unknown feeling coming off the man. Especially after how you were captured at white dragons village.

"Bring us the blue dragon! His master is here to see him!" Kija bluntly announced, as murmurs spread across the unknown clan. Many of the clan members, had various strange masks on their faces. The chief began speaking.

"We have no one with the name 'blue dragon' in our clan, perhaps you are at the wrong place."

🌺🌺🌺

At the end, the clan had ended arguing that no one with the dragons blood was among their clan. So Yona and Yoon had told them that you had been traveling for a while and needed a place to rest.

Which they had reluctantly gave you a small room, which was basically a smaller cave for the five of you to rest. Giving you a single warning that this cave was like a maze, and they would not be responsible for anything that would happen.

"Don't worry Kija, we believe in you. The Seiryuu must be somewhere around here!" Yona told him, as he remembered the conversation from last night, glancing at you. You only offering him a small smile in return. He returned the smile in a matter of seconds.

"Hey. What are you looking at? Look away." Hak grumbled, yelling at Kija, as he turned you around to face him, instead of the others, jealousy burning within his skin.

"Anyway, we know that the blue dragon is somewhere here, let's at least go talk to him." Yoon sighed as he got up, getting ready to find the next dragon.

"They said this place is like a maze, will we be alright Yoon?" Yona asked.

Meanwhile Hak was too invested in your cheeks to listen to what they had to say. He squeezed your cheeks squished your cheeks, pulled them, as they started becoming sore.

"Let's go conquer this place! Our target being the blue dragon!"

🌺🌺🌺

The conquering wasn't going as well as you had planned, you met with a huge amount of dead ends, and had now lost Yona too.

"Let's split up! Kija, Yoon go look in that direction, Hak and I will go this way." The four nodded, quickly going their separate ways to find the lost princess.

Panic flashed through your eyes at the thought of never finding your cousin again, after just reuniting not too long ago.

"Hey. Don't worry, we'll find her in no time, she couldn't of gone far." Hak offered you a smile, as he rested his hand gently on your head.

"Yeah, but that person said this place was like a maze, and that if something happens, its not his fault. So that means something might of happened to her! What if there's something dangerous here, and they didn't tell us!" As more what ifs came to your head, Hak tried his best to calm you down, until he thought of a good stratergy.

Hak wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling your body towards his, he gently rested his chin on top of your head.

The negative thoughts were chased away, as your mind became clear once more. You wrapped your arms around his back, your head resting on his chest.

"She's going to be okay. And so are you." Were the only words he uttered as the two of you stayed like that.

"Yeah, thank you." You closed your eyes, your head empty, the only thing you can hear was a heartbeat, but you couldn't tell if that was yours or Haks. Hak's scent flow through your nostrils, a feeling of comfort washing over you.

He let go of you, staring into your eyes. Your eyes doing the same. He leaned in, closing his eyes, like you, your lips about to touch.

"There you were two were! Have you found her?" Yoon apeared from behind a wall with Kija.

Hak and yourself let go of each other, zooming six feet away from him. Heat rose to your cheeks, as your heart rate picked up.

The rest of the time, you avoided Hak's eye contact, as you kept reminding yourself this wasn't the first time. The four of you continued searching for Yona, when you bumped into someone.

A tall man with a mask stood before you, as he had a few small bells connected to his mask. He had a small squirrel on his shoulder. His mask only covered him all the way to his nose, leaving his mouth free. He had two horns that came out of his mask, and his white long hair connected to his mask too, it was most likely a wig.

But what caught your attention most, was the red haired princess that held onto his hand. Your face practically beamed as soon as you saw her.

"Yona! You idiot! Do you know how worried we were! Don't wander off on your own!" You squished her in an enormous bear hug, as Yoon too began nagging her. Hak just nodding in the background. Meanwhile Kija stared at the unknown man before him.

"Yoon! (Name)! I'm so sorry! I got lost and then a man said who knew where you were, but turned out he was a bad guy, and then..." She rambled on and on about what happened as you and Yoon keenly listened to her.

Hak too listened to her yet his mind didnt process what she was saying. His eyes never left you, neither did his mind. Meanwhile Kija finally identified who the unknown was.

"You! You're the Seiryuu!"

🌺🌺🌺