// Start of an Adventure //

Yona and You were squished into a bag, carried by Hak. You could understand why Yona was stuffed into a bag, because of her red hair, which could identify her as the princess of Kouka.

But the question was why were you stuffed into the bag, you didn't have any outstanding features like red hair, and you were positive no one would even identify you, yet Hak had claimed you were just too cute for the outside world to see.

Today was the first day, of your adventure with Yona, Hak and your new comrade, Yoon. Currently the two of them, Hak and Yoon were making a trade, in return for some necessities like rice.

Yona fidgted, as she practically laid on top of you, it wasn't very comfortable for her nor you. Yet you had to deal with it because of that very annoying thunder beast. Let's just say you had a really bad urge to kick him.

"This is so uncomfortable! I blame it on you." Yona whispered- yelled as she puffed her cheeks out. The bag slightly swinging, because of Hak's amusement.

"Hey! It's not like I'm laying on you, unlike someone!" You whisper yelled back, as the two of you squirmed around.

The bag that held the two of you was soon set on the ground, and opened, allowing a breeze of fresh air to enter the bag. Yona quickly crawled out, as you followed her.

"Fresh air!" You took a deep breath in and out, as you felt alive once more. Yona nagged Hak, for treating the two of you harshly in that bag, as Hak didnt even listen to her, his eyes on you, which did go noticed by Yona.

"The bag that was said to be holding clothes, started squirming around, I was so worried that the old man had found us out." Yoon murmured to himself, as you heard him.

"Sorry about that! It was just really uncomfortable with Yona laying on top of me! She was kinda heavy." You whispered the last part to yourself, yet Yona with her extremely good hearing, heard you.

"Hey!" She lightly slapped your arm, as Hak laughed along with you, before making his own comment.

"My shoulders hurt. Imagine having to carry two extremely heavy girls." Which earned himself two slaps to both arms, one from you and one from Yona.

Yoon was starting to get used to your gang, he found it a wholesome interaction when Yona and Hak acted completely different around you, they were more carefree, more like children, they were themselves, compared to when it was just the three of them.

"Okay. We stand out too much, we have a red haired princess, ex general beast, runaway king's sister, and genius pretty boy. We're near the fire tribe, so if we get caught, we're in big trouble." Yoon sighed to himself, as he pointed to each one of you.

"But whether it's the priest or the four dragons, why do they all live in such complicated places?" Hak grumpled to himself, complaining at the amount of effort it took him to find the priest. The four of you were headed towards the Kaitei, fog covered mountains, where the first dragon was said to be located.
Something you noticed after reuinting with them was Yoon and Hak's relationship was different, Hak loved teasing people, where as Yoon made a wide range of sarcastic comments. So the two of them, easily bickered, much to Hak's amusement.

"Are the soldiers going to pursue us?" Yona asked as she caught everyone's attention, you thought for a moment before humming and answering us.

"There's an official order to find Princess Yona and General Hak. But now soldiers are looking under every rock and behind every tree, it seems like the king is set on finding me, and won't stop until he finds me." It was true, it had been about 3 days since you ran away, yet Soo-won had only increased the amount of soldiers that were sent after you. And honestly you were surprised they had'nt caught you yet.

"It's okay. I'll manage to deal with it." Hak told us, as Yona nodded. Hak was Yona's bodyguard so it was set that he would protect her no matter what. But what about Yoon and Yourself?

"Oh, I'm weak can you protect me too." Yoon had asked himself getting himself a free pass to the Hak protection guild.

"Me too! I'm weak too! Don't forget to protect me! And don't leave me behind like last time!" You slightly yelled, waving around your arm like a child.

The story of what happened before Yona and Hak had landed into Yoon's hut, was told to Yoon, so now he knew the history of what had happened.

"Yeah, I'll protect you, pretty boy. And I'll protect the runaway sister too, anyhow i'm not losing you again." He whispered the last part to himself, as no one heard him.

🌺🌺🌺

Hak was teaching Yona how to shoot the bow, and had offered to teach you how to throw daggers. More like you had whined and pouted and then bribed him.

Hak stood behind you, your back lightly touching his chest. His hands held yours which held the daggers, he showed you a few times how to throw a straight dagger, striking the bird. But you found it hard to focus, as your heart rate picked up, heat crawled up your neck at the amount of physical touch.

(It's like throwing a frisbee, but instead of a frisbee, it's a tiny, sharp pointed, sword looking dagger.)

He soon let you go, letting you throw your own daggers, as neither one was as good as the one's Hak had thrown with you.

"I don't think you have talent for these things, chubby cheeks~!" He teased as you pouted and puffed your cheeks.

"Shut up! I'll do more practise later! I'm going to walk with Yoon, who isn't as rude as you!" You stuck your toungue out, as you stormed away.

"She's always so cute." Hak had mumbled under his breath, but with Yona's superhearing, she unfortunately heard it.

"So you do like her!" And just like that Hak and Yona began talking about his one-sided crush, or was it really one-sided?

Meanwhile, you caught up to Yoon as the two of you walked in a comfortable silence. Until fogged rolled in, clouding up your sight.

" (Name)! Grab my hand!" Yoon instructed, as the two of you grabbed each other's hand.

You could feel human presence around you, and it definately wasn't Yona or Hak, there was a group of people around you, and they didnt feel too friendly.

"Someone's here!" You whisper-yelled to Yoon who nodded his head, despite knowing you couldn't see him.

A hand covered your mouth, along with Yoon's, as a man stood behind the both of you, the person was much taller than the both of you.

Soon someone had skillfully tied a rope around your hands and legs, along with Yoon's.

The unknown men within a span of a few minutes, captured the two of you stuffed the both of you in a cage taking you away. The only person you could see being Yoon. He glanced at you, panic in his eyes, as you offered him a small smile.

"Don't worry the thunder beast, will come for us."

🌺🌺🌺