// Older //

Traveling with Jae-ha, made your group lively, and fun. It was different and you enjoyed it. Today was a special day, today was your birthday. You turned 16, this year. The word 'birthday' didn't sit will with either Yona or Hak, despite that it was the day, you were born, the day you came into this world, and that was extremely special to them.

You were fast asleep, while the others were up and about. Only Hak and Yona knew what today was, the three dragons and Yoon had no idea.

"Morning.." You exited the tent, ones which Yoon had bought in Awa. The drowsiness didnt leave your eyes, as you stumbled across, making your way to the others. Until Yona spotted you. She practically ran towards you, pouncing on you, as the two of you toppled over.

"Happy Birthday (Name)! You're a year older now!" Her arms loosely rounded your neck, as she sat on top of you. A pout formed on your face, as your eyes finally adjusted to the sunlight.

"Yonaaa, I've told you not to do that! It hurts my stomach! But thank you." You wrapped your own arms around her shoulders, pulling her closer towards you, staying in her embrace for a moment longer.

A moment later, she got of you, holding out her hand. When you grabbed it, she pulled you up, the bright smile never left her face as the two of you made your way towards the others. The three dragons sat in a circle, eating breakfast, while Yoon served them. You looked around, but the thunder beast was nowhere to be found.

"You idiot.. if it was your birthday, you should have said so. We're all grateful.. that you were born, and that you're here with us." Yoon told, ever so gently hitting the back of your head, you offered him a bright smile, which he ignored.

"Aw, Yoon! Is that your way of saying Happy Birthday? If it is then thank you! Also I'm older than you! You're still 15, haha." Yoon turned his head away, avoiding eye contact, a slight amount of blush spreaded on his cheeks, from embarassment.

"Yet you still act like a 5 year old. People would think I'm the older one, from the way you act. But.. happy birthday, you idiot." He quietly mumbled under his breath, yet all of you could hear it, a warm smile on your face. Aw. You tsundere.

"Thank you.." Yoon turned his head back, staring at the ground, the redness from his cheeks never disappearing. Meanwhile Kija stood up, making his way towards you.

"Lady (Name). I did not know today was your birthday. Happy Birthday. For my birthday, we would hold a party, have a feast and dance. So may I have this dance with you." The beautiful man offered you his left hand, while his right was tucked above his chest. You hesitantly grabbed onto his hand, as you stood up.

"Pfffft! Thank you, Kija-kun!" More than dancing, the two of you were spinning around in circles, and occasionally shaking your body, laughs erupted from the people around you, as you began laughing too, Kija soon joining in. It wasn't a good dance, but it was perfect for you.

"Pkyuuu!" A small squirrel jumped on your head, when you sat back down. Ao began nibbling on your hair, a giggle escaping your mouth at the ticklish feeling. In a few minutes, she returned back to Shin-ah, as you watched her go. Your gaze eventually connected with Shin-ah's.

"...happy birthday." He muttered, yet you heard him loud and clear, Shin-ah didnt speak often and you all respected that, but his words touched you, when he spoke just for you.

"Thank you, Shin-ah-kun!" You offered him a huge smile, which he didnt return, but that was okay. You were satisfied with this.

"(Name), dear. What would you like for your birthday? I can give you anything~ Including myself~!" Jae-ha told you, as you got up on your feet.

"You pervert! If I can have anything, can you lift me into the air?" You asked him, a warm smile on his face. You didn't get soar through the sky yet, and after watching Yona do it, you were keen on doing it yourself.

"Is that all? I can carry you everyday if you want, dear~!" He teased. It wasn't long before, one of his arms wrapped underneath your knees, while the other one was securely resting behind your back, your arms loosely around his neck. Jae-ha jumped into the sky, the wind blew your hair back, as you watched everything on the ground get smaller, your eyes flickered from place to place, as you watched the sky and clouds. It was beautiful.

"Happy Birthday, Dear (Name)." He told you, as his eyes landed on a good place to land, he jumped of a tree one last time, before he slowly descended to the ground, a funny feeling swirled around your stomach as you landed.

"Thank you, Jae-ha-kun!" Jae-ha gently placed your feet back onto the ground, as he jumped into the sky disappearing once more. You were slightly confused on why he left you alone, when you turned around, you saw Hak, staring at you with eyes filled with love.

"Happy Birthday, Ms. Chubby Cheeks." He told you, a sloppy grin on his face. You didn't waste a second to run up to him, your arms wrapping around his torso, your face stuffing into his chest. His own arms winded around your waist as he slightly leaned over, softly kissing the top of your head.

"Thank you Hak!" A silence fell over the two of you, as you both stayed in each other's embrace, you relaxed against him, letting everything that was worrying and bothering you wash away.

"..I love you."

🌺🌺🌺