// Another Day //

Zeno was the new addition to your group, and things became loud fast. He was an extremely cheerful but silly person, who didn't fail to put a smile on your face. The three dragons welcomed their new companion with open arms, excited to have another dragon friend. Hak and Yoon were slightly skeptical, but went along with it, while Yona and You were super excited. It was just the three of you, and now you have a group full of lively people, who care for one and another and make memory after memory together. It made you happy.

Currently the eight of you were walking towards Ik-soo, the priest you met when you reunited with Hak and Yona. He was the man who had told you about the prophecy, and set you on the path to go find the four dragons.

"We're going on an adventure~ to find the priest~ we're going on an adventure~ to find the priest~!" Zeno sang, as he skipped along beside Yoon, who led the way back to Ik-soo.

Jae-ha and Kija sighed, a teensy bit grumpy from hearing Zeno sing all day. Shin-ah stayed silent, like he usually does, occasionally, checking in on everyone. Yona, who was the most excited, sang along with Zeno, which only made the white and green dragon grumpier. Hak and You trotted behind the six.

"Well then, this seems like a good place to rest." Yoon informed us, plopping onto the ground. Kija doing a quick scan and shoo-ing away any bugs.

"Droopy eyes and White snake, go set up the tent." Hak pointed towards the flatly layed out tent, as the two grumpy humans, set up a few tents.

It wasn't long before you eight, gathered around the fireplace waiting for dinner to cook. Kija and Hak bickered, Yoon occasionally making comments here and there, along with Jae-ha. Zeno and Yona sat back, watching and laughing, while Shin-ah silently watched them, laughing on the inside. You watched all of them, this was your life, and you were having so much fun. I don't want anything to change, let us stay like this forever.

🌺🌺🌺

When you reached Ik-soo's hut, the entire place was in shambles. The inside looked like a herd of cows had run through it, and poor Ik-soo layed on the floor, on the verge of death as blood dripped down his forehead. This was a nightmare.

"Ik-soo! Ik-soo! What happened! Who came here? Hold on! Let me treat your wounds!" The proclaimed pretty boy, layed the priest in his lap, as he observed the man's wounds.

"Yoon.. I was so.. hungry.. that I.. knocked everything.. down." Ik-soo mumbled, a peaceful smile on his face. Meanwhile a blank expression rested on the raging Yoon's face.

🌺🌺

After Ik-soo's comment on how he narrowly escaped his death, all of you had to sit and listen to Yoon yelling at him for the past few minutes. When his rambling was done, you all moved on to the next topic at hand.

"..the sword and shield from the prophecy, both need a little time to appear, when they do, you will now." Ik-soo stated, his eyes closed as he finished conveying god's message.

"Hm? Then what should we do till then?" Yoon question, glancing at his group, he had five raging beasts, and two troublesome ladies to deal with, and if the said sword and shield would take a while to appear, it would be a waste for you all to be lottering around.

"Say.. why are you all avoiding the the real issue?" Zeno spoke up, grabbing everyone's attention, his tone was serious, unlike the cheerful one you were used to hearing.

"Miss.. why did you want to gather the four dragons? At first.. it was because you, the other miss, and that guy were kicked out, and needed a way to survive.. but now what are you.. planning to do with the four sacred dragons.." Zeno asked Yona, as she deeply thought about the question.

"Three months ago.. I was a princess.. who was pampered in my castle, I thought everything was peaceful.. like how my father.. wanted it to be. But I was wrong, there are so many villages in Kouka, that are like Awa. They need help, and I want to.."

🌺🌺🌺

When you woke up that night, your head was pounding, and your heart was beating rapidly, sweat dripped down your forehead as you sat up. You tried ignoring the nightmare that had woken you up, trying to forget it's contents, but you couldn't, standing up, your legs slightly shook, as you exited the hut, taking a breath of fresh air.

What if your dream turned into reality? What if Hak really did abandon you? What if he did chase after Yona? What if he never truly loved you? What if his love was a lie? What if he never protected you? What if he had only protected Yona, because that was what the emperor had ordered? What if you never exised.. would Hak have loved Yona? What about Yoon? What if Yoon had forgotten about you? What if he never left with you all, and stayed with Ik-soo? What if he never ventured with you?

What about the four dragons? What they all protected and cared for Yona, because she was their master? What if they didn't care for you? What if Kija, never like you or Shin-ah disliked you? What if Jae-ha didnt want to save you or what if Zeno didnt want to talk to you? What about Soo-won, what if he had left, with your parents too?

Lonliness, is something you feared. So a dream where all the people you loved and cared about forgot you, or ignored you, stung you. What if you really were an insifigant side character.

"Why are you awake? Or else, you'll look like a ghost in the morning~" Hak teased, resting his hand on top of your head. Until his eyes landed on the tears that formed in your eyes. You looked up at him, fear written all over your face, as his hand slid down to your cheek, wiping your tears away.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt? Did you see something? Was it a nightmare? Do any of your wounds from Awa hurt?" He asked you question after question, crouching down beside you.

"..nightmare." You mumbled, yet Hak heard it. He stood up, your wrist in his hand, as he pulled you up. He led you towards the tent he was sleeping alone in, before entering it.

"Come here. You can snuggle up to me and sleep~ I'll chase away any nightmares, I am the thunder beast of Kouka, after all~" He lied down, patting the side beside him, while you crawled beside him.

Hak moved onto his side, so he was facing you, he lightly swung his arm over your waist, gently resting it there. His other resyed beneath his head, as you snuggled your face, deeper into his toned chest. A feeling of comfort washed over you as you closed you eyes. Right before drifting off to sleep, your half concious body mumbled something.

"Hak.. I love.. you. So.. don't.. leave me.. ever."

🌺🌺🌺