Chapter 15

Karl pov:

I've been trying hard for couple of weeks to cheer George up and get him to move on from his love....but we haven't had much progress. I try to get him to eat but most of the time he says he doesn't have the appetite.

I feel bad for him, he is like a brother to me and seeing him this hurt pains me. At first George would agree to do things with me like go on walks or watch movies but now he said he didn't have much anergy to do stuff like that so he refuses almost everything I suggest.

"I'm telling you If we don't do something George will get sick from how little he's been eating" I complained to eret. I've been trying hard to get eret to do something about George.

"Karl I'm so sorry but I don't know what you are asking me to do?!"

"Eret please, you know we have to do something. I've tried everything to get George to feel better but no results" after i said that eret sighted and sat down

"We can't just let him go back, that's not happening" he shook his head

"And why? Why is it so important that we don't let him go? He is obviously not happy here!" At this point i was desperate to help George

"If he goes alone we cant keep an eye on him, I want everyone to be safe an-"I immediately cut him off

"What do you mean alone? Can he go if someone goes with him?"

"I think if he had someone with him to keep an eye on him, I would feel safer knowing he isn't alone"

I didn't respond after that, i was too deep lost in my own thoughts. What Eret said means that George has a chance to go back....I'm not sure if anyone would go with him.

"I COULD GO WITH HIM" i said a little too exited.

"Are you sure? You would have to leave everyone and everything behind. Both of you can always come back of course but are you sure you want to go?" Eret seemed hopeful, like he was happy this whole situation and Georges condition would be fixed.

"I'm sure Eret. I will keep and eye on George and he will keep an eye on me." Eret sighed and looked at me

"I suppose you guys could go" he ruffled my hair and I hugged him.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" he chuckled at my excitement. I was little hesitant on leaving the place where i grew up, but i was more excited to go on earth with my best friend.

"Don't tell George yet though" Eret said as we pulled away from the hug

"Why?" I asked, tilting my head.

"I want to get everything ready and make sure there is noting preventing you guys from leaving. It would be devastating for George to get false hope." I nodded at his answer. It made sense and i loved how Eret always cared for all of us so much.

After our talk I decided to visit George again. I've been checking on him at least 3-4 times a day just so i could make him drink some water and maybe get him to eat something.

Third person pov:

"Hey gogy" karl said as he entered his house.

"H-hey karl" George forced himself to say, with weak voice.

Karl looked at the food on the table and sighed.
"You still haven't eaten today...." He said as he went over and sat next to George.

"I'm sorry but I really don't have appetite"

"Could you please just eat few berries?"karl suggested as he grabbed handful of berries from the table.

George sighed as he took berries from karl and quickly ate them. "Happy?" He said sarcastically once he swallowed them.

Karl tried his best not to say anything about the talk that him and eret had. He didn't want to disappoint George if something went wrong and he couldn't go back on earth, so he kept quiet. Even though it was hard to see his best friend like this, he knew very soon things would change and George would be able to go back on earth.

Sapnap pov:

Every day dream looked shittier and shittier. He had bags under his eyes and his hair was always messed up. His eyes were mostly teary and bloody red from all the crying. I had no idea how to help, so i was practically useless.

His mom even came over multiple times and brought us food so we wouldn't have to cook. I was happy he at least ate.

He drank a sleeping pill so he could fall asleep tonight and thank god he did, he couldn't sleep for past few nights and the fact that he is finally sleeping is relieving.

He seemed miserable, during our years of friendship I've never seen him like this. I felt sorry for him, especially since he had trouble sleeping, i didn't want him staying up all night overthinking or something.

—————————————————
854-words

I hate this chapter sm and ik its bad and short, but hopefully next chapters will get more and more exciting:)

Also sorry for late update this chapter is so shit and I didn't like how it was turning out so i didnt have motivation to post it but here we are:| Istg I'll try to make next chapters better